Big strandberg development...

• Thread starter dudeskin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
1310650820313.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

baptizedinblood

Z̶̭̠̻̳̲͗̎̾͒͛̃̒ͭ̚͢
Reaction score
So I emailed AES today in regards to any future production models, mainly an ERG Varberg.

Response was basically "we're always working on new things, can't say exactly what"

Order a Boden 7 or wait for a possible Varberg...hmm...

feilong29

Reaction score
I also contacted Paul at AES and he was VERY, and I mean, VERY quick to respond, which is a + in my book :D I'm gonna definitely hop on a Bodon 7. He also said that Washburn production has already started.

Seanthesheep

Reaction score
Also, I asked AES about an budget/ off shore made strandberg and the answer I got was

"First things first :)"

So looks like itll prolly happen eventually but also prolly not soon :lol:

Crabface

Reaction score
Also, I asked AES about an budget/ off shore made strandberg and the answer I got was

"First things first :)"

So looks like itll prolly happen eventually but also prolly not soon :lol:

Sweet.
Personally, I'm happy that it's not gonna happen any time soon.
I just spent most of my money on a Mayones and if they release production models before the same time next year (or maybe even longer) i'll be victim to painful GAS that I will not be able to cure due to lack of funds!
... And I'm already desperate for that new Gibson Bill Kelliher Sig Explorer. First proper high spec axe with decent pickups that they've released in a while.

Aarrrgh! The pain. GAS is always worst after you have already spent you money because you know that no matter how strong it is you have no way the get what you want.

Seanthesheep

Reaction score
Sweet.
Personally, I'm happy that it's not gonna happen any time soon.
I just spent most of my money on a Mayones and if they release production models before the same time next year (or maybe even longer) i'll be victim to painful GAS that I will not be able to cure due to lack of funds!
... And I'm already desperate for that new Gibson Bill Kelliher Sig Explorer. First proper high spec axe with decent pickups that they've released in a while.

Aarrrgh! The pain. GAS is always worst after you have already spent you money because you know that no matter how strong it is you have no way the get what you want.

Im the exact opposite. As soon as a budget strandberg is available, ill be all over it. Id for sure even pre order one :lol: having that would for sure be enough to hold me over for my made to measure build spot

BeyondAntares

Reaction score
So stoked to see washburn looking after the production line!

Man wish they had a production boden 8 - alder body with figured maccasser ebony top (drools). One can only dream.

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
I emailed Paul on Sunday in the afternoon if they were going to make any Boden 8s left handed and he said "Not able to make lefties yet but hope to in the coming months. Can you hit us up again in a June/July?"

I can hear the wind blowing through an empty wallet and bank account come summertime...

Nah jk I'll probably wait till the same time next year to get one

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
If all goes according to plan, I should be in on a CL7 within the next few months. Need to let go of some unnecessary gear first before I make the deposit, shouldn't be too hard to afford the strandberg.

')