Bill Nye Booed in Waco for pointing out Moon reflects the Sun

• Thread starter Samer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone should have the right to believe whatever they want to believe, however ignorant religious people shit me (which includes every christian who believes that the Bible is Gods complete will and testament for mankind).

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
may present a chronology...

Event 1:

any religion that doesn't accept science is blind. also, i feel that any scientific movement without a moral compass is also blind.

Event 2:

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind- Albert Einstein

Event 3:

ahh, i knew i heard a similar sentiment in quote form before :lol:

Event 4:

read much before you post? :D

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
A number of audience members left the room at that point, visibly angered by what some perceived as irreverence.

“We believe in a God!” exclaimed one woman as she left the room with three young children.

I seriously hope that woman gets hit by a truck soon. She shouldn't be having kids.

garcia3441

Tone Whore
Contributor
Reaction score
:noplease: And people wonder why the U.S. educational system is falling behind the rest of the world.

Reaction score
I read the title and thought "Oh, just some stupid college kids. Nothing important." Then I read it and it states religous folks getting angry at this; more than likely Christians, and I was like, "Oh, figures.:rolleyes: " Religon: The opiate for the masses.:nuts:

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
"I BELEIVE IN A GAWD!!!!!"

Fucking retards....really, they are effectively socially retarded and they have no excuse other than their own ignorance...

"Yeah, the big bang theory? God spoke, and BANG it happened"

That's what mah preacher told me.

[A LIST OF OTHER STATEMENTS I COULD GET BANNED FOR]

That is all..

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
A number of audience members left the room at that point, visibly angered by what some perceived as irreverence.

“We believe in a God!” exclaimed one woman as she left the room with three young children.

I seriously hope that woman gets hit by a truck soon. She shouldn't be having kids.

Funniest thing any one has said on this board ever :yesway: :scream: :lol:

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I pictured that fat woman from trading spouses running amok.

"I'M A GOD WARRIOR! GET OUT MAH HOUSE!"

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to try absinthe but they don't have it here. I hear it's good for people like me who can't really handle booze, because 1-2 drinks will fuck you up, so I'm not filling my stomach full of rancid shit :lol:

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to try absinthe but they don't have it here. I hear it's good for people like me who can't really handle booze, because 1-2 drinks will fuck you up, so I'm not filling my stomach full of rancid shit :lol:

I haven't had a lot of it. It's got an interesting taste though. Haven't had enough of it to get FUKed....

But still...what a metal idea!

')