Bioshock Infinite

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
is it just me, or does this seem like a game that is either never going to get released, or will end up sucking. i mean, there seems to be new news on this thing every minute. i've sort of lost track of all of it.

it looks fricking sweet nonetheless and i'll play it, and love it, but come on guys.

Well since there are recent updates, I don't think it will never get released. End up sucking.... hard to say until it comes out. It does, however, seem like they're putting a LOT of thought into the game which usually means a better end product... hence the delays on releasing it and releasing updated vids of the game in progress. Personally I think it's going to be kickass and I can't wait to play it! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I guess it's such a big departure from the last two, they're looking to get an idea of how fans are receiving the changes by releasing a lot of gameplay videos and stuff. Just like 343 are doing with Halo 4. It's better to ease fans into it rather than drop a new, different game into their laps. We all know how gamers respond to change. :lol:

beneharris

Reaction score
Not sure what you're getting at dude?

i guess i just mean that there seems to have been SO much coverage on so many websites, that its really hard not to lose track of what is happening with it. maybe i'm the only one who thinks that :flame:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, saw that this morning, definitely sucks.

Pav

???
Reaction score
This game looks awesome. As much as I loved the first two, I think it's about time they change up the environment and branch out from the underwater civilization they laid out over the past two games. Assuming this doesn't turn into the next Duke Nukem Forever, I'm excited.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Game has been delayed to fucking 2013. :wallbash:

vader.jpg

Rock4ever

Reaction score
GOOD. I don't want the game to come out sooner, I just want it to be as good as it can possibly be. Smart move by Irrational. :yesway:

Ya great. I want it to be good too. Issue for me is this is currently the ONLY game I'm looking forward to after Diablo 3. I'm sure more releases will get confirmed for later this year at E3- and I'm hoping GTA5 is one of them, but I cannot get psyched over what has currently been confirmed- even Halo 4 or AC3

7thstringofa7thstring

Reaction score
This game looks awesome. As much as I loved the first two, I think it's about time they change up the environment and branch out from the underwater civilization they laid out over the past two games. Assuming this doesn't turn into the next Duke Nukem Forever, I'm excited.

A twelve year long development cycle and the downloadable content was better than the main game? :lol:

Don't think that will be the case with this one.

Somnium

DEATHGRIPPIN
Reaction score
Thuh Land of Ooo, where fake niggas don't make it
As much as I love Rapture and hate to bid it farewell, this game looks amazing. The first Bioshock is probs my all-time favorite game, probably played through it like 5-8 times. I wish the limited edition didn't have me paying $70 for a statue though.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, the reviews are pouring in. After 40 reviews, it has a score of 96 on Metacritic, which is pretty damn glowing.

Apparently "the twist" in this game makes the "would you kindly" moment in Bioshock pale by comparison. I'm anxious to know what it is (I still don't).

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Fuck I forgot to turn my PC on so it could finish downloading on steam while I'm at work. :(

')