Bittersweet "N"GD- JP12- BaliBurst

• Thread starter SomeGuy97
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stangstag

Reaction score
Hey man, as mentioned earlier in this thread: if you want, I can send your JP12-7 back to you. It's still in the same condition and everything.

I'd hate to miss out on this thing, but you will put it to better use than I will, so if you just issue a full refund through paypal, I will send her back.

What a good guy. This guy right here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SomeGuy97

Reaction score
Hey man, as mentioned earlier in this thread: if you want, I can send your JP12-7 back to you. It's still in the same condition and everything.

I'd hate to miss out on this thing, but you will put it to better use than I will, so if you just issue a full refund through paypal, I will send her back.

For the time being I've 'accepted' their offer- that doesn't mean I still can't or won't return it within the 30 day limit. I just wanted to make sure I got at least that partial refund and they didn't try to screw me out of it later if I ended up keeping it.
The problem right now is with my bank account (and you're already kind of aware of what's going on). WF Confirmed that GC's refund shouldn't have any problem going back into my account, but we'll see what happens with that. My Paypal being tied to that account has left me screwed there too. It should be cleared up by the 28th or 29th. But sure enough, the dumb bitch is just dragging it out. She claims to have retracted the claim, but I doubt that happened. So we just have to sit out the 10 full business days for now. Thank God my other job pays me in cash or I would be 100% screwed.

lewstherin006

Reaction score
:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::hbang::agreed::agreed:

Emil Keshishian

Reaction score
For the time being I've 'accepted' their offer- that doesn't mean I still can't or won't return it within the 30 day limit. I just wanted to make sure I got at least that partial refund and they didn't try to screw me out of it later if I ended up keeping it.
The problem right now is with my bank account (and you're already kind of aware of what's going on). WF Confirmed that GC's refund shouldn't have any problem going back into my account, but we'll see what happens with that. My Paypal being tied to that account has left me screwed there too. It should be cleared up by the 28th or 29th. But sure enough, the dumb bitch is just dragging it out. She claims to have retracted the claim, but I doubt that happened. So we just have to sit out the 10 full business days for now. Thank God my other job pays me in cash or I would be 100% screwed.

Refunds back to an account should not take more than a couple business days at most. If you have bank questions ask me, I work at one.

BenNelsonLim

Reaction score
Hope you get your refund! What a pity... It's actually a really good looking guitar!

SomeGuy97

Reaction score
I would demand a refund and get one of the emerald green jp-12's ;)

I already have one on the way. It's actually a JPXI-7 in emerald green, but yeah, it'll be here next week.

Tyler

Reaction score
Thats awesome man! As much as I love the bali burst, the emerald is some eye candy for sure

ratm2020

Reaction score
Uncreative123 said:
Quote:
I already have one on the way. It's actually a JPXI-7 in emerald green, but yeah, it'll be here next week.

Where did you find an emerald green XI-7? I can't seem to find anyone that has one.

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

SomeGuy97

Reaction score
Where did you find an emerald green XI-7? I can't seem to find anyone that has one.

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

I ordered it back in May- that was the only month they offered them. I saw Bass Central has one up on their site- no idea if it's actually still there.
Pete at Dubaldo Music just got mine in today and here it is; it'll be here Tuesday:

large.jpg

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
I ordered it back in May- that was the only month they offered them. I saw Bass Central has one up on their site- no idea if it's actually still there.
Pete at Dubaldo Music just got mine in today and here it is; it'll be here Tuesday:

large.jpg

Sorry about your BaliBurst but the Emerald Green (sparkle) is pretty amazing itself :hbang:

Carnage

one srs peach
Reaction score
that baliburst was beautiful, but the green looks amazing too

FredRipper

Reaction score
Whoever sold you the guitar maybe thought You'd like the guitar anyway and if not, whats the worst that could happen?
I think they just tried out their luck and took a shot.

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Whoever sold you the guitar maybe thought You'd like the guitar anyway and if not, whats the worst that could happen?
I think they just tried out their luck and took a shot.

blatantly lying about the condition and top sounds like the salesman just didn't give shit. As someone who works with salesmen, never underestimate how low some will go to earn some commission.

Reaction score
People at guitar center are never honest. They WILL screw you over. Period. That's just what they do. I will never buy a guitar from them again. I learned my lesson the same way.

Here's a PRS I bought that was in "amazing condition" even after I specifically asked about dings, dents, scratches, etc. The color was also peculiarly called "purple mist." You'll see why:

Cloudy PRS Finish - Imgur

Had 20-30 flaws in the finish, and many of them were chips that went straight to wood. The pickups were rusty, the bridge was tarnished to hell, and the frets had green oxidization. Not to mention that the entire finish was blushing over. That guitar must have endured a hurricane, I swear. Returned it and got a refund at my local Guitar Center, because they weren't willing to work with me any other way. It's still there after 6 months. Good riddance.

And about the Emerald Green JP, welcome to the club! Mine will be here on Friday.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
It wouldn't be so bad if they marked the price down according to the damage (plus I think the finish is sick) but that really sucks man.

Hopefully you can get that resolved :yesway: this just seems like a typical GC run-around. I'm really glad the people at my local GC know their stuff lol

')