BKP Painkiller 7 Calibrated Set [AUS]

• Thread starter joelozzy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
Description of gear: New BKP Painkiller 7 Calibrated Set Black Open Style. 4 Conductor so they can be split etc.
Modifications: White Bobbin Toppers, Easily Removed
Contact Info: PM me here
References: Ebay: ozzy2005guitar
Also bought and sold with around 6-7 users on here including Zimbloth, Elysian, Rbailey1010, Schecter007, Lateralus819, Despised_0515
Price: $260 AUD

Pictures:

IMGP1238.jpg

Hey Guys. I bought these from Zimbloth for an Ibanez apex2 but have decided to sell the guitar and parts as I'm in need of funds at the moment. These are brand new and have not been touched other than by me putting the white bobbin toppers on which can be removed to show the black open style covers.

I bought them new for $280 + Shipping. I'm asking $260 for a quick hopefully local sale.

Happy to ship these but again I would prefer to keep it local.

Also if you're interested on a package deal with my Ibanez apex2 please P.M me. I have many upgrades for it including Sperzel locking tuners and all new electronics. It will make an awesome project build.

Thankyou

Joel

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

joelozzy

RG7 Whore
Reaction score
Have someone interested in the Bridge alone.

If anyone is interested in the neck by itself please P.M me.

')