BKP Painkiller/Coldsweat 7 set

Timelesseer

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: These are in a Strictly 7 Cobra I just got in a trade. Not really jiving with the Painkiller so I figured I'd throw them up on here to try to swap for something else. Unsure of how much lead is left, from what I can tell they've been in the guitar since it was made so there should be quite a bit left.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Cross Lanes, WV

International OK? : No

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here

References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader here, Jordanky, AdamofAngels

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): *TRADES ONLY PLEASE* Mainly looking for an Aftermath 7 set or a Blackhawk 7 set. Would consider trading the Painkiller bridge for an Aftermath bridge. Feel free to shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no.

Pictures:
338190_200119673396547_108503082558207_483807_758887600_o.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Timelesseer

Reaction score
Yeah, It's a CS neck. Possibly on the trade, i'd prefer to trade them both at the same time, but if I can come across an Aftermath Bridge to trade for I would do it.

Anyone have an Aftermath 7 bridge they want to trade for a Painkiller 7 bridge?

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Yeah I'd rather keep my aftermath bridge. Please let me know of you want to swap neck pickups with me though!

Timelesseer

Reaction score
Up...now considering a Duncan Distortion SH-6 for the Painkiller if you add some cash on your end. Also, may consider selling the Painkiller outright, PM me.

jorgercrosa

Reaction score
Hi! Are you still firm on the no international trades? I got an Aftermath 7 bridge and I happen to be looking for a Painkiller 7 bridge. =-)

Timelesseer

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response. I put these in my Acacia when I got it and I really like them in it so I'll be hanging onto them for the time being. I would only consider trading them for a Juggernaut or Blackhawk set at this point.

Timelesseer

Reaction score
Decided it's time to try something new. Relisting these. Cold Sweat may be spoken for (giving Hourglass first refusal) but the Painkiller bridge is still available. $110 each or $210 for the set. Will also trade for an Aftermath, Blackhawk, or Juggernaut set. Covered or uncovered, doesn't matter to me.

')