BKP Seven String Single Coils!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I emailed Tim recently to ask where progress was on seven string single coils, because I knew they had been working on them... and according to Tim you can order them now! I merged two emails together here for quoting efficiency :yesway:

Tim Mills said:
yes I can make you 7 string singles no problem.

We don't have baseplates and they're flat profile but other than that we can do any of the 6 string winds.

kindest regards

Tim

So no vintage stagger magnets and no zinc base plates, which is sort of a bummer, but this still massively expands the available options for seven string single coil pickups :woot:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ILuvPillows

Baby seal will destr
Reaction score
Now i just need that 7 string Agile strat to put some of them in. The planets are aligning. The signs are all there. Now to wait...

proto

Reaction score
cool! my agile 7 tele could use some bkp love - i play modern jazz and rock so i'm thinking a pair of cold sweats. thanks for the info technomancer!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bitchin. I might get one of these for my newest build. :)

My thoughts exactly :D

cool! my agile 7 tele could use some bkp love - i play modern jazz and rock so i'm thinking a pair of cold sweats. thanks for the info technomancer!

1) tele pickups are not the same as strat single coils
2) the cold sweat is not a single coil model

JMP2203

Reaction score
sorry for my ignorance but what baseplates and flat profile mean?

i just order a Holydiver bridge and Nailbomb neck set and i need a middle single coil now for a h-s-h configuration and im curious

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
Now i just need that 7 string Agile strat to put some of them in. The planets are aligning. The signs are all there. Now to wait...
The stars will soon be right, and Great Cthulhu will soon rise to wreak havoc on this world via 7+ string axes with hideous geometries from higher dimensions.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
They're not available just yet:

BKP said:
Actually we're still working on the tooling for the flat work and trying to find a 'reliable' source for the covers as I don't want to get into another plastics tool because the investment is too high and I don't think there'll ever be a demand high enough to pay back the cost. In the meantime I have found a work around but can only offer black covers. They'll be available soon.

')