Black Crown Initiate. 8 string prog metal

• Thread starter leftyguitarjoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sikthness

Reaction score
Saw them in Cleveland last night..They killed it
Setlist:

A Great Mistake (w/ new solo by Wes)
The Fractured One
For Red Cloud
Selves We Cannot Forgive
Purge
Stench of the Iron Age

Will definitely see them everytime they come through

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thorerges

Reaction score
They're just using less distortion which is never a bad thing if you ask me. The new album is an improvement over Wreckage of Stars with the band expanding their musicial scope and really writing what they want. Its good sh!t.

I don't know if they're using less distortion, but the production is a lot less compressed.

UnattendedGolfcart

SSO's Fat Mac
Reaction score
Saw them in Cleveland last night..They killed it
Setlist:

A Great Mistake (w/ new solo by Wes)
The Fractured One
For Red Cloud
Selves We Cannot Forgive
Purge
Stench of the Iron Age

Will definitely see them everytime they come through

I saw them last night in NYC, came here to post their set it was the same as this one haha. They killed it, as did every band of the night. Wish they had played Song of the Crippled Bull too.

Sikthness

Reaction score
I saw them last night in NYC, came here to post their set it was the same as this one haha. They killed it, as did every band of the night. Wish they had played Song of the Crippled Bull too.

yeah me too man. I checked the setlist before I went to the show and two days prior they had "song of the crippled bull" as the last song instead of Stench, I was sorta hoping they played the entire SotCB as the closer. That'd be epic. But they were great live, can't wait to see them again,

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
So after listening to the new album all the way through I can confidently say that this is way better than Wreckage of Stars. Aside from a few songs that aren't that interesting, the melodic parts in this one are so damn good. Definitely going to be picking this one up, and glad to have faith in this band again.

')