Black Crown Initiate. 8 string prog metal

• Thread starter leftyguitarjoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I wish I could make music on an 8 string like this freaking dude. The bass and vocals are also incredible. Will buy when I get home.

crowgwu

Reaction score
I could deal with going to West Chester or Kennett or something, but Reading is too far
10.gif

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
unholy nutsack of Zeus! that is beastiest of beasty. gonna buy the shit out of this.

Workhorse

Reaction score
I didn't see a lot of funk except on like one song, check the others as well. Its just an EP but there is such a diverse sound here, it is very interesting.

I honestly never dug 8 stringed guitars cause it was too low, but the solos are are quite tasteful and well executed. Haven't bought a death metal record in forever but I just had to buy this. All they need is a real drummer now.

Workhorse

Reaction score
A good friend of mine just put out his first EP. I thought I'd share it with you guys. He asks a modest price of $3 which isnt much considering all the work he put into it.

Do you know what guitar the dude with the beard is playing? It looks sick.

Workhorse

Reaction score
I know he has a RG2228 and an Agile Intrepid 8 30" scale.

I'm 99.999% sure he used the 2228 through an Axe-Fx to record.

Good shit. His sound is enormously clear for something self recorded - I absolutely love the tone, plus the guitar solos don't suck and sound super clean so he must be using something good.

Workhorse

Reaction score
Anyone else as psyched about this group as I am? Haha I have had this on repeat for my third day now.

Chuck

Reaction score
Well I don't think it was self produced. They worked with Carson Slovak and he did the most recent August Burns Red album.

Latest posts

')