Black Metal and Blacked Death Metal

• Thread starter Dawn of the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Check out Les Legions Noire, as well as Nokturnal Mortum, Ceremonial Castings, Maniac Butcher, Marduk, Judas Iscariot, Lurker of Chalice/Leviathan, Funeral Mist, Deathspell Omega, Beherit, Impaled Nazarene and Nattefrost/Carpathian Forest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metropolis

Reaction score
This band, though generally I like my black metal to be melodic, symphonic, atmospheric or folk'ish. Super impressive compositions and production style isn't too polished, everything just works.

KailM

Reaction score
Newer/younger BM band -- I like the energy:

I've had this one on repeat for a good while:

If anyone could tell me where to go to pay and download this gem, I'd be all ears. Only place I've found it is YT though:(

Last edited:

chopeth

Reaction score
Love the genre and listen to dozen of bands, but every now and then a new black metal recommendation thread pops and everytime I find out a new band cool as hell. Keep it coming!

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score

^ my friends' band. I almost joined the band a few years ago, but their earlier stuff was so technical I just didn't have the time to learn the songs. They actually have a guitarist position open right now since one of theirs died a while ago.

Last edited:
')