Blackheart Loomis, Stage one

• Thread starter SevenDeadly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i would definitely go over it with fine sandpaper to smoothen it out again. right now it's pretty dented and uneven.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

psywaltz

Psywaltz
Reaction score
sorry dude, i love the red finish of the loomis. your "mainstreamed" black finish looks cheap and really unprofessional. i would give it i pro hands, save what is still to be saved!

SHRC7

Reaction score
it's a great idea, and gonna say for the billionth time,sand it down to make it smooth, but I can see what you're going for and you you do it right it will earn my most gaseous of GASes

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
awesome bump...

loomisblack.png

loomis1.png

loomisgrn.png

I almost bought a loomis to do just this a long time ago... i don't know how the hell i missed this thread.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
I missed this first time around which is funny since I have been thinking about doing similar to one of my Loomis's.

audibleE

Reaction score
Yikes... I did a DIY on my Omen-7 with the black stain and ummm.... it's doesn't look like that. Although I can't blame him. The Loomis red is boring and does remind me of ketchup and mustard. "Over One Million Notes Shredded!"

Latest posts

')