Blackmachine 8 on the bay.

• Thread starter Nazca
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stux

Reaction score
I should stop clicking threads with "Blackmachine" in the title, it only reminds me I'm not going to be able to afford one next year either ;_;

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
This is Alex's guitar, he played in Cry For Silence, it's a very tasty guitar, sounds and plays very well.

oh yeeeeaaah.........that band......:ugh:

:wavey: just pulling your leg chum, amen, I bet that guitar rapes and pillages small coastal towns in Denmark.

Yen

Reaction score
Hi 1st post here. I'm the winner of the blackmachine, I'd post some picks if I had the guitar. 1 week after sending the money I've had no replys from the Alex to email or the messages I've left on his phone, he appears to have decided to take my cash and keep the guitar. I've spoke to the bloke that bought the other one he had on ebay a week before mine and he's in the same situation as myself lots of contact from Alex up till him receiving the cash then nothing. Both of us are contacting paypal and trying to rescue our money.

Reaction score
Hi 1st post here. I'm the winner of the blackmachine, I'd post some picks if I had the guitar. 1 week after sending the money I've had no replys from the Alex to email or the messages I've left on his phone, he appears to have decided to take my cash and keep the guitar. I've spoke to the bloke that bought the other one he had on ebay a week before mine and he's in the same situation as myself lots of contact from Alex up till him receiving the cash then nothing. Both of us are contacting paypal and trying to rescue our money.

Sorry to hear that mate. I hope it all works out for you! :yesway:

Weird that the other 8 string buyer left positive feedback one day after the auction ended. I only leave feedback after the end of an transaction.:rolleyes:

noodleplugerine

Reaction score
That's damn odd.

Either Chris is a bastard, or someone learnt that he was selling and found an opportunity.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score

well that is highly fucked up now isn't it. Hope it all works out

Yen

Reaction score
Weird that the other 8 string buyer left positive feedback one day after the auction ended. I only leave feedback after the end of an transaction.:rolleyes:
He was too quick with the feedback, should have waited until the auction was over, now he cant change the feedback thats there.

Either Chris is a bastard, or someone learnt that he was selling and found an opportunity.
Who is Chris?

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
He was too quick with the feedback, should have waited until the auction was over, now he cant change the feedback thats there

Either that or it was one of his buddies helping him out with the scam.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn man that sucks, here's hoping paypal gets you and the other guy your money back quickly :noplease:

Yen

Reaction score
After conversations with the sellers mum :lol: she has made him send out the guitar, hopefully after sending him to bed without any supper.

:hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang:

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
thats good (and kinda funny :lol: ) to hear - hope it will arrive soon, so shall the picstory! :cool:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
After conversations with the sellers mum :lol: she has made him send out the guitar, hopefully after sending him to bed without any supper.

:hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang:

What the fuck.

Any info on how exactly you got hold of their mum? :lol:

Neil

Reaction score
lmao thats retarded, I dont feedback untill I have the item in my hand

and I would NEVER send that amount of money, cash on collection for something like that!

')