Blackmachine B6's (No Longer) Available

• Thread starter mhickman2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Oh cool, right when I dropped money for a Mackie this happens.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I hope someone on here get's one so we can all see.

bulb

Reaction score
What is there to see? There have been 4 or 5 of them posted before and the B6s are all the same

Haha by that logic, anyone who buys any ibanez, esp, gibson, fender or jackson shouldnt post their guitars as there is nothing to see!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ true, but he made it sound like he couldn't see one because they were new or something and they really are pretty plain guitars :lol:

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Haha by that logic, anyone who buys any ibanez, esp, gibson, fender or jackson shouldnt post their guitars as there is nothing to see!

I +1 to this.

EDIT: I just like seeing any guitar. Even it's a Blackmachine that a few people have already posted. Didn't mean to phrase it like I've never seen one.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here are a few for those hungry for pics (from june last year)

15630d1277675905-ngd-blackmachine-b6-blackmachine-bfr-263.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

More pics here http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/121032-ngd-blackmachine-b6-twist.html

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Sweet, I guess never need to see another Blackmachine again.
Though I still want to.

mhickman2

The Abiding Dude
Reaction score
I see the one pictured above everyday and I still get excited to see other peoples B6's. To be honest, I'm tempted to snag another one and have a luthier convert it to a B2, but I'm not a cheater. I almost snagged jbcrazy's when he sold his, but I absolutely love the schaller hannes so I talked myself out of it.

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
I've played that b6 in the second picture in that house! :lol:
It was Tokugawas before he sold it to pay for medical bills.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
thats a pretty sweet guitar, but not sweet enough to justify $2700 USD plus shipping costs. Id be game for around 2k....

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
thats a pretty sweet guitar, but not sweet enough to justify $2700 USD plus shipping costs. Id be game for around 2k....

As much as I agree with you, the exchange rate makes these really expensive, let's please not get into the price / value debate on these for the 800th time :lol:

mhickman2

The Abiding Dude
Reaction score

Orignally I thought the same way. There are tons of guitars out there that have swamp ash bodies, and maple necks with rosewood fingerboards. The difference between the Blackmachine B6 and similar spec'd is like night and day. For me, aside from the obvious aestheitics, the playability and function is the biggest difference. The transfer of sound from string to body is amazing. It has close to same volume played unplugged as some semi hollows I've played. I believe because of this, tapping for me is much easier as I don't have to hammer on the string nearly as hard to get a long sustaining note. In a short answer, it's a players guitar. It's not flashy by any means, but (pardon my french) you can play the fuck out of it. Another plus is it maintains in value or in my experience, exceeds it's value. I've been offered $3,000 for it on many occasions and even as high as $3,500.

EDIT: Sorry Techno, I was typing this out before I saw your reply. Delete this post if you feel inclined to.

ILuvPillows

Baby seal will destr
Reaction score
After seeing the 7 string Hannes (chop shop job), the 6 string version just looks so small.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
I was gunna order one 3 or 4 years ago for 1049, until I played one.

They're not really my sorta thing anyway... I too think they (B6's) all look the same :-S

EDIT: Just saw techno's post, just pointing out they did used to be much less however. I'll edit the post if you want.

')