Blackmachine website up

• Thread starter Goober
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

phaeded0ut

droooooneeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
Great pictures, and happening layout. Will you eventually put up a price/options list?

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice work on the website design, simple and directly to the subject, no blablabla :yesway:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice looking site. Some pricing / ordering information would have been a good thing to include though... especially for the B6 that's supposed to have a short build time and be available for orders :shrug:

His guitars are awesome looking though :agreed:

Fred

Reaction score
Looks awesome, but there's a bit of clumsiness in the B7 write-up: "plays as almost easily as a six".

Reaction score
Great site.. very minimalistic and "to-the-point". And great guitars of course!
But seeing this website does not cure the monstrous case of GAS that i have for a friggin' B7 :scream:

jsousa

Reaction score
Cool site, but so far same as old.

IMO, luthiers would gain tons of business if they had lots of pictures and updated their sites with news/etc weekly

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
Nice looking site. Some pricing / ordering information would have been a good thing to include though... especially for the B6 that's supposed to have a short build time and be available for orders :shrug:

I agree completely, I know I'd really like to pick up a B6 eventually, then depending on if I like it or not (I've never heard of anyone NOT liking a BM though) maybe a fanned 8.

Cool site, but so far same as old.

IMO, luthiers would gain tons of business if they had lots of pictures and updated their sites with news/etc weekly

Really? I don't know if they'd gain a lot of business, I'm sure though if someone was on the edge, then every week they got bombarded by new beautiful pictures it'd push them for it. But they'd still have to be on the edge. It'd be nice eye candy for the rest of us though :lol:

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Awesome...but yeah, some pricing info and build times would be good.

')