Blackstar ID 30 N.A.D.

• Thread starter aeonrevolution
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Holy crap this little thing is awesome. I don't think I've had an amp with built in gain in like....almost ten years....I went from the below setup to this tiny thing. I won't be able to crank the thing up for a few days with the holidays, but this thing is way smoother than the POD XT I used to have and certainly better than the Flextone 3 of old. It just sounds natural. I'll report back with more in depth comments.

In case anyone is wondering the guitar is a Nelsonic, not an actual PRS. And yes, all this crap is surrounding my bed. :lol::lol::lol:

uqaf.jpg

5abg.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kullerbytta

Newborn
Reaction score
Hah, I, too, used to have a 'The Shining' book lying around on my amp; my trusted Peavey Vypyr :D
I also used to use various stuff as mic-stands before I got my actual mic-stand :lol:

HNAD! No previous amps with built-in gain? Makes your new toy so much more fun, I reckon :) happy holidays!

MistaSnowman

Play It LOUD!!!
Reaction score
HNAD! I like the ID Series of amps but with the 15 and the 30, I just can't get over the fact their is no Mid control knob. It's not an issue with the 60 or the 100, but not having a Mid control might shy me away from the 15 or 30.

Reaction score
Hey for you guys that have one. Is there a way with the software where I can have the metronome play back through the headphone out on the amp when everything is plugged in?

')