bleeding through

• Thread starter Dylan7620
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan7620

that guy
Reaction score
ive only heard "love lost in a hail of gun fire" but all i can say is :eek: these guys kick ass. and the keyboards rock! they're gonna be on warped tour... i think all the emo kids might just shit their pants. anyway... anyone else heard these guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
"On Wings of Lead" is a better song. I saw them at OzzFest last year. They sucked live though.

King Snarll

Demigod
Reaction score
I like this bad as well. I've seen them on Ozzfest, and I believe I saw them opening for Cradle of Filth as well. They are a fine band, and their blend of Hardcore and European (Nordic) death/black metal is a nice hybrid wich difirentiates them from the crowd.

That said, I much prefer the Nordic metal bands myself. Give me Soilwork or Opeth, or In Flames, or Meshuggah, or Dimmu Borgir, or Children of Bodom. :hbang:

I think Bleeding Through's next album will make-or-break their career. They have potential to be a big-time break-through band if they can put the right music in order.

Snarll

No Soul

bringer of mosh
Reaction score
Dylan7620 said:
ive only heard "love lost in a hail of gun fire" but all i can say is :eek: these guys kick ass. and the keyboards rock! they're gonna be on warped tour... i think all the emo kids might just shit their pants. anyway... anyone else heard these guys?

Ha ha, I love Bleeding Through, but I can tell youve never seen them live.
Fashion core kids with stupid emo haircuts LOVE this band!

p.s.

If you really wanna experience some insanity, catch them in a small local club, their live shows are INSANE! No metal band could ever come close to touching the energy these guys (and girl) bring to the stage.

Of course thats just TRUE of hardcore in general :fawk:

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
No Soul said:
No metal band could ever come close to touching the energy these guys (and girl) bring to the stage.

Um... I think not. Like I said, these guys sucked lived (sloppy as shit). Yeah, they ran around on stage, but CoB owns them for energy hands down.

No Soul

bringer of mosh
Reaction score
Regor said:
Um... I think not. Like I said, these guys sucked lived (sloppy as shit). Yeah, they ran around on stage, but CoB owns them for energy hands down.

Oh yeah, totally, I mean the way they stand there and totally shake their hair at the wind! So much energy!! :evil: And the CoB keyboardist is WAY hotter than the one in bleeding through.

No Soul

bringer of mosh
Reaction score
Regor said:
At least they play their instruments without fucking up :fawk:

If my band just recycled the same riffs and ideas from each album over and over I doubt Id fuck up either so :fawk: :fawk: at u!

')