Bleeding Through???

• Thread starter usagi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
I keep reading about this band. It sounds like they are the next hot thing but I haven't heard anyone here mention them. Are they any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I have their album This Is Love, This Is Muderous, there are a few decent songs on there. They're heavy as all hell, they don't really play any really ripping solos. The song "On Wings Of Lead" is so awesome.

koma

Reaction score
They play conventional Metalcore. IMO they are not innovative at all plus they have a keyboard that's annoying in a wanna-be-gothic way. They have a few good songs though. But that's the thing about metalcore. Everybody is capable of composing a few killer songs but to get somewhere most bands haven't is quite difficult in that genre.
I recommend Between The Buried And Me :hbang: :shred: :hbang:

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I caught them a couple of times opening for Cradle Of Filth on the last US COF tour. I am *not* any sort of metalcore or black metal expert, but they were a pretty good band. They fit in with the other bands in the tour quite well.

Plus, I have this kooky crush on the keyboard player. I don't know what it is about her....
:)

Dylan7620

that guy
Reaction score
koma said:
They play conventional Metalcore. IMO they are not innovative at all plus they have a keyboard that's annoying in a wanna-be-gothic way. They have a few good songs though. But that's the thing about metalcore. Everybody is capable of composing a few killer songs but to get somewhere most bands haven't is quite difficult in that genre.
I recommend Between The Buried And Me :hbang: :shred: :hbang:

i thought they were good from the first single, heard some more stuff and wasn't as impressed. and i hear they're kinda sloppy live but they have a whole "show" where they are running and flipping around the whole time so whatever.

i actually thought the keyboards were pretty good. but maybe thats just cuz i'd give it to her straight :agreed:

tongueofcolicab

kali is the sweethog
Reaction score
i love bleeding through. they've become more melodic on the new album The Truth, but TILTIM was really brutal. lacks variation though. i still love seeing this band live every time though

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Kevan said:
I caught them a couple of times opening for Cradle Of Filth on the last US COF tour. I am *not* any sort of metalcore or black metal expert, but they were a pretty good band. They fit in with the other bands in the tour quite well.

Plus, I have this kooky crush on the keyboard player. I don't know what it is about her....
:)
See the torture you had to go through...

bleeding through is metalcore which isn't entirely my thing, but they have some good songs, and are really good live :)

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7 Dying Trees said:
See the torture you had to go through...
LOL. Yeah- building (from parts) Tremol-No's in dressing rooms (twice!), listening to crazy stories about who eats deer bait, Robo-cop haircuts....it was rough.

Marta made up for all that. :)

Non-man love note: Brendan (singer) is a very cool guy. After an incident at the Cinci show, he was straight-up cool and handled it very, very professionally. All the bands did, but they were on stage at the time. Points in my book.

Vacant

Seven Strings
Reaction score
Awesome band, I saw them live last week with Haste The Day and Between the Buried and Me. They have a lot of solid songs, good riffing, and awesome live performane. I dig :)

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
When i lived in CA they would play shows alot, they really are horrible. The music (live at least) was super sloppy, and there were 12 year olds doing karate kicks in the audience.

Roundhouse_Kick

Reaction score
They played my town with cult of luna. I thought they were amazing, but i'd had about 7 double vodka +cokes before they came on.They put on a good show though.

')