Blocking a UV777...

• Thread starter 006
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
four_hz_at_140_db said:
I got this little number straight from Floyd Rose before there was such a thing as a Tremol-No.
Not to get too technical, but the Tremol-No was announced about a year prior to Floyd's L-bracket device being available.

four_hz_at_140_db said:
I got used to playing without using the trem like Steve Vai.
Ummm....did I miss a memo?
When did Mr. Trem stop using them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Kevan said:
Ummm....did I miss a memo?
When did Mr. Trem stop using them?

I think it's a case of a missing comma, Kevan - "playing, without using the trem like Steve Vai" as opposed to "playing without using the trem, like Steve Vai."

last time you ever call me out for a grammatical fuckup, dick....

:fawk:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
I think it's a case of a missing comma, Kevan - "playing, without using the trem like Steve Vai" as opposed to "playing without using the trem, like Steve Vai."

last time you ever call me out for a grammatical fuckup, dick....

:fawk:

Lecture time:fawk:

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ummm...Drew....if you'll notice, I quoted the poster. Unless you're "4 hz at 140 db", then there's nothing to take offense too.

Bad news, kids: GRAMMAR COUNTS.
If you don't want to be publicly embarrassed and ridiculed mercilessly by guys like Drew and myself on forums all over the 'net, practice good grammar/spelling and you have nothing to worry about.

Chad

Reaction score
My old (early 90s) ESP Mirage Custom has an ESP Synclair (sp?) trem that has a device built-in similar to that Floyd Rose L-bracket thingy.

')