Bloodbath shirt issues.

• Thread starter CatPancakes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CatPancakes

Im Insane
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
i've seen other shirts that i'd think could be taken as far more offensive than that....but what would i know? i don't find any of them offensive in the least :lol:

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
wow, death metal fans fussing about offensive-towards-christianity-designs...perfect.

and lets behonest, these whole "growl"-thing is shit too, and while we are talking, i think the guitars should be clean, this distorted sound offends me as well.

and i think that black metal needs more hippies.

seriously, wtf?

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
:lol: The Bloodbath response was awesome.

To be honest, I've seen t-shirts worse than that. And the fan who said "sorry, but you lost a fan"... did he even... read the lyrics to Bloodbath's songs? "Bastard Son of God"? "Stillborn Savior"? Did they find these songs okay but the logo offensive? :lol: Seriously now.

Reaction score
Not a t-shirt I would probably ever wear as it is slightly disrespectful to certain people. :lol: At the same time though, I personally don't find it offensive and don't have a problem with it. :agreed:

That guy's message is hilarious though... you're listening to a DEATH metal band... :nuts:

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
*petereanima puts on his old marduk - "fuck me jesus" shirt*

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
when i was in school our religious-education teacher wanted me to get suspended because of this. :lol:

she failed. :cool:

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
:lol: thats great.
would have been better if you where wearing "jesus is a cunt" or "fuck your god"
they tryed to arrest a kid over hear a while ago for wearing the latter, there was a big stirr about it on the local radio station :lol:

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
haha, i also had the moonspell "god is dead - we killed him" shirt, esp. on days when R.E. was on the table. :lol:

she then meant "oooh, peter, come oooon....you already had better ones..." :lol:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
haha! i love the statement from the band :p

also, our drummer often wears a cannibal corpse hoodie with a skeletonized foetus on it, and the words "butchered at birth" over it... i have yet to see any reactions by it :p

Demeyes

Reaction score
I've seen similar and probably worse t-shirts than that before. I can expect the odd Christian group kicking up a fuss over this stuff but I'm really surprised that fans are giving the band hassle over it.
I once got quoted bible passages or some prayer by a woman on the street when she say my decapitation t-shirt. I was just surprised she didn't my friend any hassle that day, he was near me wearing Darkthrone!!

blackout

Reaction score
Still doesn't beat my bloodbath shirt, with the resurrection through carnage self-disembolwing-beast on the front and SUCK MY GUTS on the back :D

CapenCyber

Reaction score
This shirt has Satan vomiting on jesus, that's so badass I have to buy one now, cool song too.

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
I don't think it's any more offensive than my Slayer longsleeve or Hitler European Tour shirts

FortePenance

Reaction score
Yeah man, sometimes death metal shirts look awfully tacky (deicide lol) but this one's design is pretty fucking badass. It's not even that offensive. If I wore one to school, I doubt my teachers would care. Afterall, they don't seem to mind this Disgorge design.

')