Bloodbath shirt issues.

• Thread starter CatPancakes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually agree with the fan...I don't listen to Death Metal to get Christianity slammed on. I'm not Christian, but I believe this was in poor taste. That being said, it's the first amendment. I could have a picture of a demon taking a shit on Christ if I wanted to.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I actually agree with the fan...I don't listen to Death Metal to get Christianity slammed on. I'm not Christian, but I believe this was in poor taste. That being said, it's the first amendment. I could have a picture of a demon taking a shit on Christ if I wanted to.

Why do you agree with him? Don't you think it was weird that he didn't have a problem with a band he was listening to that very oftentimes has lyrics that turn Christian stories into Z-class horror movies and yet he did have a problem with this shirt which could even be considered mild compared to some of their lyrics? I would expect someone who DIDN'T listen to Bloodbath to be offended by this, but not a fan. Unless this is a non-English speaking fan. :nuts:

Nick

Reaction score
indeed youd think that he would have had a problem with other stuff from bloodbath such as the song 'bastard son of god' and maybe noticed this before this t shirt.

anti christian sentiment is pretty much like guitar solos in death metal.

they dont appear on every song but at some point theyr going to show up!

On top of that bloodbath are verging on being a parody of death metal (which is good!) anyone listening to them had better be prepared for blasphemy and enjoy it!

toolsound

Reaction score
Who cares if the t-shirt is offensive? They still have the right to make it. When a Christian tells me that I'm going to burn for eternity because I don't believe in God, I'm not going to agree with them, but I will still defend their right to say it.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
the only thing i dont really like about it is its crap quality
far to cartoony for my liking but thats just me

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
Why do you agree with him? Don't you think it was weird that he didn't have a problem with a band he was listening to that very oftentimes has lyrics that turn Christian stories into Z-class horror movies and yet he did have a problem with this shirt which could even be considered mild compared to some of their lyrics? I would expect someone who DIDN'T listen to Bloodbath to be offended by this, but not a fan. Unless this is a non-English speaking fan. :nuts:

Oh. Well, I never listened to Bloodbath. I dunno, I guess there is a distinction between hearing it and seeing/wearing it? It's kind of like being a racist online, and walking around with a swastika shirt? I can see where everyone is coming from though.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Yeah, there's no way any fan of theirs could not notice the anti-Christian lyrics.

BLOODBATH LYRICS

Check out "Bastard Son of God" or "Stillborn Savior" off "Nightmares made flesh, or pretty much any song off "The Fathomless Mastery" (such as "Mock The Cross" and "Iesous").

That fan who said "Bloodbath, you lost a fan" just looks more and more like a clueless dolt. :lol:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
So he's a fan of a band with the lyrics:
"The prophecies were only lies
Hell moves into paradise
All your prayers weren't worth much
He was denied his birth"
But he can't look at a shirt with something that is present in all death metal on it? Makes total sense.

Reaction score
*petereanima puts on his old marduk - "fuck me jesus" shirt*

*winter does the same thing and casts metal horns to the sky in homage for satan*
:metal:

good album too
whoever that fan was can fuck himself,
like lyrics about killing people and chopping them up / cannibalism is alot better than making fun of a make believe god :rolleyes:

')