Bloody Murder in SD-1 housing

• Thread starter MrRedRaider
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrRedRaider

Reaction score
HOLY SOLD BATMAN

another.. PRICE DROP! 60$ shipped!

Picked this up a couple of weeks ago from TMM, but it just isnt jiving with my rig. I have another modded SD1 that has been my first pedal and main since... forever. Comes with new battery. Anyway, lets say $80 shipped Priority, Paypal preferred. Located in Lubbock Tx, ebay willd03.

bm.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrRedRaider

Reaction score
TMM said it is the same except it does not have true bypass. Didnt bother me, its a great sounding pedal on or off.

Rayaus

Reaction score
So this has no boss circuitry at all? It is a BM, simply put in an sd1 case?

That's right, LordOvChaos made it for himself and sold it(as he said when I was selling it) and said it sounded the same to him and the only difference is the true bypass. I don't have a lot of posts, so you can find it by looking through my posts and you'll find his.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
To clarify...

This is NOT a bloody Murder board in an SD-1 housing. It's an SD-1 modded to Bloody Murder specs. Very little of the circuit is stock other than the switching circuit. An SD-1 is a tubescreamer clone as is the Bloody Murder, I just modded this to sound just like one. I used it for several months and there isn't a noticeable audible difference between this and the Bloody Murder.

Not trying to hurt your sale! Just making sure the buyer knows what they're getting.

')