Bloody PETA's at it again...

• Thread starter Devyn Eclipse Nav
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
We're not the only animals that use tools. Eagles drop turtles onto rocks so they can break their shell. When we started out we were throwing rocks, not animals, but the principal is the same.

Tool use is relatively common in nature, we're not as special in that regard as we would like to think. It's our imagination that is our real power.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
The core of what PETA and similar organisations is that they want to make people care about animal welfare.

The core of what PETA is, that they want money. Your money, money from supporters, subsidies...money. PETA doesnt give a flying FUCK on animal walfare - their killrate is almost on par with the meat industry.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
The core of what PETA is, that they want money. Your money, money from supporters, subsidies...money. PETA doesnt give a flying FUCK on animal walfare - their killrate is almost on par with the meat industry.

True, I should have said that the core of what organisations like PETA should be is......etc.

Reaction score
Fucking Christ, who gives a fuck.

Also:
Turkey's are fucking stupid. Really fucking stupid. The stupid fuckers could get stuck in the corner of a round room.

Wild turkeys aren't, mainly because they're not over-bred/inbred on farms. I highly doubt that the majority of of people in 'murrica are eating wild turkeys though, so they're "intelligent" statement is pretty invalid. But this is PETA, for heavens sake.

I personally don't eat meat unless I know for a fact that the animal was gagged, kicked a few times, given at least 40 lashes, and crucified with barbed wire and rusty railroad spikes prior to execution. That's where the flavor is.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
Every year my family has a tradition of treating the bird we get very, very well. We name it, we dress it up, we say sweet things to it. We're very kind.

Then we devour it. I respect animals, I always treat them with the utmost respect, because I don't believe many people understand how fast so much of the animal kingdom can fuck us up, but dammit, I can't treat them as complete equals knowing how delicious they are.

TheOddGoat

Reaction score
I would rather watch cows become extinct than watch them being slaughtered until we eventually die out.

It's settled then, we kill everything so that they can be spared from being eaten by us.

Edit: Wrote spare instead of spared, was thinking about ribs.

flint757

Reaction score
You know eating meat is essential if only because it is actually less dangerous than eating plants (if one was scavenging the woods). There are a ridiculous amount of poisonous pants out there.

Anyways off to Thanksgiving feast....

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Can you actually find something to eat in a Canada Goose that is not contaminated by the rank and vile shit they produce 24/7?

You bet, but we just call them geese here :lol: (it is a common misconception given their common name they are affiliated with the country, when they are not in any way, they just live here most of the time. The PM was working on a bill to declare them a nuisance pest, opposed to game a while back, and I overheard people on the bus getting very upset the CANADA goose was potentially going to be labelled a nuisance pest. Our bird is the fucking Loon in Ontario. The nation has no national bird (and it better not ever be a fucking goose) :lol:)

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
You bet, but we just call them geese here :lol: (it is a common misconception given their common name they are affiliated with the country, when they are not in any way, they just live here most of the time.) The PM was working on a bill to declare them a nuisance pest, opposed to game a while back, and I overheard people on the bus getting very upset the CANADA goose was potentially going to be labelled a nuisance pest. Our bird is the fucking Loon in Ontario. The nation has no national bird (and it better not ever be a fucking goose) :lol:)

I believe they are already a nuisance here (checking up on the swedish hunter's association; yep, they are), and that is basically because they shit everywhere, plus being a general pain in the ass:lol:

The Swedish national bird is the blackbird, and the blackbird is a severly more awesome bird than any other national bird.:fawk:
We have regional birds too, my home region's is the eurasian eagle owl, and that is one cool bird.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
')