Bloody PETA's at it again...

• Thread starter Devyn Eclipse Nav
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheOddGoat

Reaction score
So we should also kill people born with down sydrome and other brain defects?

strawman1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tedtan

Reaction score
I in no way support PETA, as they kill more animals than they save, but i don't support mindless killing of animals.

How is killing an animal for food "mindless"? There is clearly a purpose there, not just killing something to kill something.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score

I in no way support PETA, as they kill more animals than they save, but i don't support mindless killing of animals.

My opinion is the problem with our society is every survives, because survival of the fittest has been removed. So naturally, I am not touching that one. Or did I?

Amalloy

Reaction score

.....What?

How did we go from turkeys are stupid, to let's kill people with handicaps? Are you even paying attention?

This is off topic; but, I'm a big believer in passive eugenics, but killing people just because they're slow is barbaric. However Killing for food is how life works -- it's simple!

I'm going to stop here, because if I keep going I'll rant for hours.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Nobody is saying we should kill turkeys because they're stupid. I was just sticking up for turkeys because people were calling them stupid.

Turkeys :wub:

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
There plenty of other food to eat other than animal.

Not to mention humans are not designed to run on a diet completely lacking in meat. We're omnivores, we're meant to eat meat. We didn't get to the top of the food chain eating plants alone.

TheOddGoat

Reaction score
survival of the fittest has been removed.

the_selfish_gene.jpg

There plenty of other food to eat other than animal.

And when we transition to pure vegetarianism, what happens to the domesticated meat animals?

Is it worse in your opinion to farm and eat some of a species - but in doing so giving them a nice niche, or completely wipe them out?

I am for eating animals, but also for tight rules about welfare prior to slaughter.

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
Not to mention humans are not designed to run on a diet completely lacking in meat. We're omnivores, we're meant to eat meat. We didn't get to the top of the food chain eating plants alone.

But now that we are at the top we can adapt to live with out animals and such in our diet, because thats what life does, it adapts.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
:lol: ^ Many members of PETA are utterly and incurably insane.

I love turkeys and find them to be far more enjoyable alive and walking around in a field than dead and on my plate, but that is my own personal viewpoint and I certainly don't try to enforce it on others, I simply abstain from consuming any and all poultry and continue on with my life because I haven't gone off the deep end.

Ouch, that's textbook example of a naturalistic fallacy.

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
But now that we are at the top we can adapt to live with out animals and such in our diet, because thats what life does, it adapts.

What about all the animals that get killed harvesting crops with giant machines. You should just not eat at all, bro.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll never understand some folk's obsessions with what other people put in their own mouths. :shrug:

slowro

Drunken Scot
Reaction score
I'll never understand some folk's obsessions with what other people put in their own mouths. :shrug:

^ this :yesway:
I don't eat meat anymore but I REALLY don't care what other people eat and crusading to change other people never ends well

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
All animals should have the same rights. We are all animals, and why are they treated worse? Because we are top of the food chain? The only reason we are is because of tools, how often have you seen a man take on a buck with his bare hands?

')