Blotted science

• Thread starter Espaul
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

turmoil

l0rd of teh shr3d
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, man! this band is awesome! all around phenomenal players. i love that dude from behold the artcopus on drums, and the bass player from cannibal corpse was a nice touch. that dude can really play.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow I thought there was a huge thread on this when the album came out but I can't find it :lol:

But yeah the album is great :yesway:

D

Desecrated

Do a search for jarzombek, he was promoted to house god last month on ss.org.

drawnQ

Reaction score
ya alex webster did the bass for recording purposes.
great album

SlowShred

Reaction score
Blotted is badass and so is Ron. I just hope they get to tour, all three of em have very busy schedules, so their window would be very small. If you like Blotted, check out Ron's solo records, they're very technical like Blotted, just not quite as heavy.

progmetaldan

Reaction score
Do a search for jarzombek, he was promoted to house god last month on ss.org.

And rightly so. :cool:

He should be. He's better than anyone else discussed here. ;)

+1 :yesway:

Blotted is badass and so is Ron. I just hope they get to tour, all three of em have very busy schedules, so their window would be very small. If you like Blotted, check out Ron's solo records, they're very technical like Blotted, just not quite as heavy.

yeah, Solitarily Speaking Of Theoretical Confinement is just pure genius, one of my favourite albums. :bowdown:

No way am I missing this if they tour.

I wish Ron would tour Australia in some form or another... Doubt it though... :(

')