Blue k7

• Thread starter PACK018
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PACK018

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Blue K7
Modifications (if any):None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Case ( Not original case)
Location (City,State or City,Country): NJ
Contact Info (No Phone #s) please contact me on Pack018@gmail.com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Ebay - PAck0188y8y, I've bought and sold several times on here and Jemsite
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $900 Paypal GIFT --PLUS shipping US only, The guitar is mint. NO scratches, swirls marks or dents. There's only little oxidation on the bridge other then that the guitar is perfect. It's more then a fair price, I've seen 2 on ebay going for over 1400 and they're not even close to the shape mine is in. I'll post close up pix when I get home. BTW the Grey one in the pix is NOT for sale.. only selling to fund a Custom Guitar. BTW U-Bar it's currently installed. I've take new Pix later on today.
Pictures:
APEX2.jpg

k7s2.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PACK018

Reaction score
Hey sorry, les paul except the studio.. Email me on pack018@gmail.com my computer is DOA and my cell takes forever to open the site up.

travis bickle

Reaction score
damn, if it wasnt for that 12th fret inlay, i would be all over this.

PACK018

Reaction score
Im still selling for $900... Guys this is guitar is dead mint. If you live local you' re more then welcome to come see it.

simulclass83

Reaction score
What does the U-bar do? I'm sorry for the off topic post, I'm just curious.

PACK018

Reaction score
What does the U-bar do? I'm sorry for the off topic post, I'm just curious.

I've heard ppl say different things but what makes sense to me is, its block the fine toners from being hit while ur playin.

Kwirk

The Wrong Advices
Reaction score
It blocks the fine tuners and can be used for subtle tremolo effects.

matt012ib

Reaction score
Hi

I've sent through an email as per our conversations over the last week - the full amount for the guitar plus shipping has been sent to your Paypal account now in two separate payments (you can check your account and see the money in there, it will be in there now as promised).

Just get back to me on the guitar. Money is sent to your account and I've sent you the shipping address.

Thanks! Look forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')