Bmusic gets a bunch of new ESPs...like the Stef Tele 7

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I really wish they'd quit with the stupid Stef sig models and just make one of the M-IIs into a 7 string already, or the M-I.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I really wish they'd quit with the stupid Stef sig models and just make one of the M-IIs into a 7 string already, or the M-I.
or anything for that matter...oh wait they do, just not over here, lol

*sigh*

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score

For real. An M-1 7 string would be sick. If they keep it simple like the 6 string M-1, it shouldn't retail for more than $1500. It would be like a better version of the Jackson COW (IMHO). I'm sure if ESP made one, alot of SS members would be all over it. Too bad we can't get the major companies to respond like Kurt and Agile.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
For real. An M-1 7 string would be sick. If they keep it simple like the 6 string M-1, it shouldn't retail for more than $1500. It would be like a better version of the Jackson COW (IMHO). I'm sure if ESP made one, alot of SS members would be all over it. Too bad we can't get the major companies to respond like Kurt and Agile.

I would certainly like it, it would be almost exactly like a COW on roids, except without the big dumb bass headstock the COW has. I do love my COWs, but I wish it was just a little bit different a lot of the time.

')