Bodenhamer SD-1 Bloody Murder pedal/Monte Allums modded SD-1

• Thread starter Rayaus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rayaus

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have these two boost pedals for sale :

First off is a Bloody Murder Bodenhamer modded SD-1 pedal that's in fair condition, has little nicks on the finish but works flawlessly and sounds great. Asking SOLD shipped for it.

The other pedal I have for sale is a SD-1 TS808 mod which makes the pedal more like a Tube Screamer 808 style of pedal. It has a 2X gain mod, which makes it more useful as an gain boost and has a generally better tone and feel compared to the stock one. Asking 65$ shipped for this one.

I could be interested in some trades, mainly for an EQ pedal or a double looper pedal.

Here are some pics of the pedals(the Bloody Murder is on the right and the Monte Allums on the left) :

DSCN2196.jpg

DSCN2197.jpg

DSCN2198.jpg

DSCN2199.jpg

DSCN2200.jpg

I don't have much references here, but My Ebay username is christianm2968 and have 100% feedback on about 40 transactions. I have also dealt with a lot of people on the harmony central forums.

Just PM me if you have any questions.

I am located in Canada and the price is shipped to Continental States and Canada.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Is the BM designed to sound like the rackmount piece, or is this completely separate?

Rayaus

Reaction score
Is the BM designed to sound like the rackmount piece, or is this completely separate?

I'm not really sure, I think they should sound similar, as they were made by the same guy, but you could ask him directly, his username is LordOVChaos. It's a really nice boost that's for sure.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
The Bloody Murder rack unit is just a Bloody Murder in a different housing with a relay switch.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
unless that SD-1 is just housing a bloody murder, it's probably a Chaos-modded SD-1.

bloody murder is joe's own overdrive pedal :cool:

Rayaus

Reaction score
unless that SD-1 is just housing a bloody murder, it's probably a Chaos-modded SD-1.

bloody murder is joe's own overdrive pedal :cool:

It's a BM housed in an SD-1, I didn't buy it directly from Joe but the guy I bought it from said it was a BM housed in an Sd-1.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
They're both SD-1s!

(I bought the BM SD-1)

Rayaus

Reaction score
They're both SD-1s!

(I bought the BM SD-1)

Lol, for a moment I didn't consider the BM as an SD-1, since it's just housed in one and doesn't sound at all like one. Thanks for telling me. So the SD-1 modded to ts-808 specs is still available, the Monte Allums modded one.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
To clarify:

This pedal is not a Bloody Murder housed in an SD-1 case but I can tell the seller really believed that and didn't falsely advertise it to sell the pedal.

It used to be my personal pedal because I didn't have time to build myself a Bloody Murder.

The Bloody Murder and the SD-1 are both tubescreamer clones. This pedal is an SD-1 modded to the same specs as a Bloody Murder minus true bypass. It sounds nearly identical. When I did build a Bloody Murder for myself I A/B'd them before I sold this pedal and I couldn't tell the difference.

It's more than Chaos modded and a great sounding pedal!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
so i was right :D hehe.

')