Body Modification - Piercings/Tattoos etc

• Thread starter sidge428
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
^
Honestly not more stupid than tattooing a band name imo. At least she didn't get it in a place that she's gonna flaunt around when she's older.

Just saw some hipster kid on instagram who's got a band-logo tattoed on his forearm. It's not an obscure band or anything, but I still think it's stupid as hell.

A girl working at my local subway has some characters from Super Mario on her arm. Really clean tattoo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
This dude I know has a sick ass tattoo of some cartoony, ghost creature that's falling off a building and the building runs up his forearm. Shit was so simplistic, yet dope.

jbab

Reaction score
My friend just got a 2-for-1 special...so you know what ink she got?

She got a little pixelated 8-bit Ash on the inside of one thigh, and a little pixelated 8-bit Pikachua on the inside of the other. The artist was a cool guy and made it look EXACTLY like they ....ing did in Pokemon Yellow!

It is cool and amazing......but goddamn what a stupid idea for a tattoo. (Imagine explaining that one when you are older.)

:worth:

Carver

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
Reaction score
im covered in the damn things, and i'll be damned if i find my self standing in front of a black curtain looking all whimsicle and off to the left with out a care in the world, while i make sure i have enough cream on to make my work pop out. sorry but glam shots of your ink are so awkward to me. you get ink for your self, not for other people.. so why glorify it? but then again we are living in the time of "the selfie" so i think this is just a man, coming to grips with the fact that he is old, and doesnt "get it" any more. I used to be with it, then what was it changed, and now what is it is strange and scary to me. It will happen to you!!! - Abe

Reaction score
My friend just got a 2-for-1 special...so you know what ink she got?

She got a little pixelated 8-bit Ash on the inside of one thigh, and a little pixelated 8-bit Pikachua on the inside of the other. The artist was a cool guy and made it look EXACTLY like they ....ing did in Pokemon Yellow!

It is cool and amazing......but goddamn what a stupid idea for a tattoo. (Imagine explaining that one when you are older.)

why is that stupid? maybe pokemon meant a lot to her growing up, i know it did for me :shrug:
tattoos dont need some elaborate back story to them either, if you think something looks cool and you want it on you go for it, you dont have to explain anything to anyone.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
What do you guys think about Japanese tattoos?
I know they used to associate with criminals,and they look awesome when done as a sleeve.

I absolutely love those when done correctly. My chinese girlfriend's parents wouldn't be too happy if I got them though LOL.

patata

7 heaven
Reaction score
Piercings

Present
14'mm Ear plugs(gonna buy bigger when I'll get paid)
Septum Piercing

Past
Second left lobe piercing
Right and left helix piercing
Labret piercing

Tats

Really want a dark and abstract sleeve made of little tattoos.I'm getting my first 2 in January.
1)Two crossed worn drumsticks and 1953 written in Roman numerals symbolizing my dad(He's a drummer).
2)An own with the Illuminaty eye and a diamont in her chest.Above that,an old school paper saying 1963.That will symbolize my mom.

An own symoblizes wisdom along with other things.My mom's name is Sophia,which in Greek,means wisdom.My mom is also fascinated by science.The whole thing behind the diamond is that,every ~1000 years,the energy flow changes it's structure.The time that both I and my mom was born,the structure was shaped like a diamond.You can look it up.Really cool stuff.

Also,I'd love to get this on my calf or chest.
404268_269314763132523_1409114726_n.jpg

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
anyone else dig old school traditional? i have a few pieces that ill upload pretty soon, all old school style.

i cant stand band logo tattoos though. this kid i went to HS with got the whitechapel logo tattooed on his forearm. im not even kidding. i wish i had a picture of it. whitechapel actualy has a bunch of similar ones on their FB page :noplease:

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
What is wrong with a tattoo of something you like? I don't understand it. The guy a few posts up got Japanese style tattoos, he likes them, therefore he got tattoos of them. Cool, a Whitechapel logo, and not a fat dick (there is people).

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
I've got my left ear pierced, although I'd like to get both done. I want to get a nose ring, but being a minor I'm left at the mercy of my parents.

As far as tattoos go, I'd like to get a few... One of which being this:

sun_woodcut.png

I think it would look awesome on my lower neck, or possible on a shoulder.

Kaickul

ΛTRΛMΞNTVM
Reaction score
I've got my left ear pierced, although I'd like to get both done. I want to get a nose ring, but being a minor I'm left at the mercy of my parents.

As far as tattoos go, I'd like to get a few... One of which being this:

sun_woodcut.png

I think it would look awesome on my lower neck, or possible on a shoulder.

I think it would look better on the shoulder, it looks weird at the back of the neck because of shape, something horizontally would look better at the back of the neck.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
First appointment for the leg sleeve got moved up a month, so now I'm going in to see Charles and get started a week from today! High fives, my friends!

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
Just started my sleeve today, the concept is good and evil battling.
BUT AS KEWPIES! the artist is a friend of mine, we pretty much laughed at the how ridiculous this whole thing is...with background and other pieces added in it will be pretty epic.

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
Not too much to brag about here...I used to have snakebites, my septum, and my right eyebrow pierced, but then I grew up and got a job and they had to go. As to tattoos:

-praying skeletons with angel wings on both shoulder blades (think artwork on the cd from MH's "The Blackening")
-the chorus from "Deafening Silence" on the lower left of my ribcage
-Dimebag's silhouette on my right calf
-BC Rich "R" logo at the back of my neck

And my ever-growing "Tribute Sleeve" on my right arm

-Pantera "CFH" logo in a barbed-wire wristband (Dime)
-Death's reaper logo (Chuck Schuldiner)
-Slipknot "Tribal S" entwined over a "2" (Paul Gray)
-the demon from the "Holy Diver" album cover (RJD)
-Type O Negative logo (Peter Steele)
-Slayer "Heraldic Eagle" logo over the "H and Dagger" logo from JH's WPB tour picks (Jeff Hanneman)

Just got the Hanneman tat last week, and I have a whole sketchbook of ideas, but I just never seem to have the funds to get them done.

Whammy

Reaction score
Oooh a tattoo/piercings thread. Don't know how I'm only seeing this now :scratch:

This is one of my sleeves done by a close friend. Obviously he's a tattoo artist :lol:
The tattoo is based off Audrey Kawasaki artwork and we took are time blending colors to suit our tastes.
Around 60 hours done on it. Any bits that look like non-tattooed skin are actually tattooed. No skin is showing. Plus it goes right up into my arm pit.

We took are time with this project but it's essentially done.

He wants to do one more session to replace any ink that was lost in the healing process (mainly in the solid black areas) and to thicken up some outlines to make them pop out more.

My other arm is a Japanese style full sleeve.

601639_10151529567899700_176465378_n.jpg

Latest posts

')