Body Modification - Piercings/Tattoos etc

• Thread starter sidge428
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KristapsCoCoo

Reaction score
Not trying to be a doucher or anything but those don't look like they're done by the same person. If they are they must be years apart- first and last look like they've been done by someone without a lot of experience actually tattooing skin, just look at the difference in the linework. Maybe I'm crazy but if I'm wrong that dude seems like he has some off days.

This is acutally what I was thinking at the back of my head too... :rolleyes:

BornToLooze - do you have a link to artists portfolio? Or at least page of his shop or smthng? :ugh:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
Not trying to be a doucher or anything but those don't look like they're done by the same person. If they are they must be years apart- first and last look like they've been done by someone without a lot of experience actually tattooing skin, just look at the difference in the linework. Maybe I'm crazy but if I'm wrong that dude seems like he has some off days.

I don't know about the first one, but the one on my back was about a year and a half 2 years ago. But I didn't realize seeing a ....ed up picture of someone's tattoo means its ....ed up regardless of how it looks in real life. .... me, right?

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
I don't know about the first one, but the one on my back was about a year and a half 2 years ago. But I didn't realize seeing a ....ed up picture of someone's tattoo means its ....ed up regardless of how it looks in real life. .... me, right?

No need to get testy man, I think the ultimate recommendation here is to say maybe you guys have someone more experienced complete her tattoo so that the final product is as good as it can be. And to be clear, it's not the picture (or its quality) we're commenting on.

At the end of the day, if she's happy with it, then all of our comments don't count for anything.

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but I always feel extremely awkward talking to people about tattoos, so I avoid it whenever possible. :lol:

Then there's always the possibility of offending someone. ^

JoeyW

Reaction score

Wasn't even attacking you but yeah hey .... you :rolleyes:. What's the first rule of art? It's subjective.

I was just pointing out that the LINEWORK in the 2nd and 3rd pictures look like they was done by a totally different artist. Meaning I would not expect to see a those pieces in the same portfolio.

schecter_c7

Reaction score
This was my first tattoo, I got it a bit over a year ago now

Then I got the darth

And my most recent, I figure this site of all places would appreciate it

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Finally decided on what to do for my next piece. I'm calling Rock of Ages tomorrow to see what Thomas Hooper's availability is like for the next year. If he's got any openings, I'll be flying down to Austin, TX to work on my chest/stomach piece. Fingers crossed.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
10312014.png

pretty tame compared to what everyone else is posting, but got my nostril done a couple of weeks ago. will put a ring in it once i'm able to.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Finally decided on what to do for my next piece. I'm calling Rock of Ages tomorrow to see what Thomas Hooper's availability is like for the next year. If he's got any openings, I'll be flying down to Austin, TX to work on my chest/stomach piece. Fingers crossed.

Super late here, but holy shit am I envious. Hooper is far and away my favorite tattoo artist. Stoked to see what you get done, man!

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry for the gravedig but this seems to be the official thread - looking to get my first tattoo. I want two - one on my leg and one on my ribs. I hear ribs suck. Any advice for a first-timer? Should i do the thigh one first since it is easily hideable?

Latest posts

')