Body Modification - Piercings/Tattoos etc

• Thread starter sidge428
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I want hand tattoos, but I'm too much of a pussy to get them at this point. :lol: But this guy will be going on my right arm in a few months. :agreed:

Jones.jpg

Blake1970

Reaction score
^You have to post picks when you get started^

That's going to be a bad ass tattoo man. The hand was not to bad. It hurt don't get me wrong, but nothing like I thought it would.

Gitte

Reaction score
this is me getting my arm tattooooooed!!!

CRW_8407_sepia.jpg

and this is the 3/4 of the final piece!

CRW_8718_sepia-1.jpg

i will get my arm done by this artist. he's the best!!

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
^You have to post picks when you get started^

That's going to be a bad ass tattoo man. The hand was not to bad. It hurt don't get me wrong, but nothing like I thought it would.

No, I just mean I'm afraid to get them and have to deal with the whole "I can't get a jerb!" rigmarole. I think they look fantastic, though.

And I definitely will. I still have to find an artist in FL that can do it for me. I had a guy lined up, but he ended up moving to San Diego. I figure I'd like to spend around $1000 total, if the artist is really worth it.

Blake1970

Reaction score
No, I just mean I'm afraid to get them and have to deal with the whole "I can't get a jerb!" rigmarole. I think they look fantastic, though.

And I definitely will. I still have to find an artist in FL that can do it for me. I had a guy lined up, but he ended up moving to San Diego. I figure I'd like to spend around $1000 total, if the artist is really worth it.

Yeah they finally relaxed the dress code here at work, but I'm prepared to use tattoo concealer if someone starts bitching about how uncomfortable it makes them feel lol. There are so many people here at work with tattoos they just got tired of trying to enforce it.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Ok I need an opinion from you seasoned tattoo folk! :)

I am after a 1/4 or 1/2 sleeve, I was thinking of getting it based on my EP cover, I want to do this because it is really personal to me, and has a very personal meaning, unlike a lot of the stuff i see floating around where I live.

this leads me to my questions:

1. is it too egotistical to get a tattoo based off your own album?
2. http://f.bandcamp.com/z/35/83/3583124991-1.jpg that is the image, anyone has any ideas of what I could do based off that?

Cheers!

broj15

Reaction score
i have the right side of my lower lip. I'm thinking about getting the other side done and getting angel bites (i believe this combination would be classified as K9's). I plan on getting my lobes done soon and will probably stretch them to a 4.
My girl friend has spider bites and 4's in her lobes and a very beautiful tattoo on her right shoulder that my longtime friend did for her (i'll post a pic of some of his work at the bottom of my post).
i plan on getting the following tattoos: small dead kennedy's logo on the side of my left hand just below my pinky, the space man from the cover of Modest Mouse's "blue cadet 3, do you connect" on the back of my leg, red and black nautical stars on the triceps of each arm, a rose on the top of my foot and a music note behind my ear. I've also been contemplating a transdermal by my eye.
My employers thoughts: I work in an independent record store so my boss says "the weirder you look the better"
My parents thought: my mom is cool with it... My dad din't speak to me for a few days when i got my lip pierced. He once told my mom he would divorce her if she got a tattoo (damn white, conservative christians)
here is the link to some of my friends work. It's not very recent so he has progressed a lot and gotten much better since these were done.

http://www.agelessarttattoo.com/SAM.html

samincolour

Sweaty fox.
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my best friend tattooing my mums family crest on my foot!

tumblr_lsradpn3pN1qeb74jo1_500.jpg

Getting my dads this weekend. I'm really not stoked that, or the colouring, seriously it was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life, horrible!

I love it now though, now it's started healing :D

Solodini

MORE RESTS!
Reaction score
Ok I need an opinion from you seasoned tattoo folk! :)

I am after a 1/4 or 1/2 sleeve, I was thinking of getting it based on my EP cover, I want to do this because it is really personal to me, and has a very personal meaning, unlike a lot of the stuff i see floating around where I live.

this leads me to my questions:

1. is it too egotistical to get a tattoo based off your own album?
2. http://f.bandcamp.com/z/35/83/3583124991-1.jpg that is the image, anyone has any ideas of what I could do based off that?

Cheers!

It would work best as a half sleeve, I think. Take off the writing and just use all of it. Have a look around artists and find someone whose style you think would suit it or ask at studios and see which of their artists they'd recommend. Have a look at all prospective artists and make a decision.

Just bear in mind that unless you find an amazingly skilled artist, it will likely look very different to that when tattooed. Most artists are unable to exactly replicate a photograph and few want to as they want to put their own style to work on it.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to get a Davy Jones on my leg. Actually eventually want my lower right leg basically sleeved in a complete pirate theme. Right now I just have this one there.

006-25.jpg

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
I want to get a Davy Jones on my leg. Actually eventually want my lower right leg basically sleeved in a complete pirate theme. Right now I just have this one there.

006-25.jpg

Nice!!!

I got tattoo appointment on Friday and Saturday.

Starting up my leg and finishing my left arm.

Dimensionator

I Am Error
Reaction score
So, I stretched my right earlobe to 14g and I'm gonna do the left in a minute.
My goal is 8g, and I may continue after that.

Latest posts

')