Bongripper (for fans of heavy, doom, goats, satan)

Reaction score
Chicago's finest doom. I talk to the bassist once in a blue moon via TalkBass. This morning I was browsing the board and realized their sixth release is now available.

This band is fucking crushing... and I mean crushing. They've been around since 2005 and they don't seem to be slowing down any time soon (unless you're referring to their music).

In 2006, they released "The Great Barrier Reefer". It consisted of ONE song just under 80 minutes long.
110592.jpg

In 2007, they put out "Hippie Killer", as well as "Heroin", which came with a kit and sold out in 12 hours.
175087.jpg

In 2008, they put out "Hate Ashbury", as well as a split CD with Winters in Osaka entitled "Meat Ditch". If I'm not mistaken it was a 3" CD.
219225.jpg

Now, in 2010, they just released "Satan Worshipping Doom".
swd_nowavailable.jpg

I just ordered the double LP and Ron was nice enough to drop two drum and bass tracks on TalkBass, both of which are well over 10 minutes long and just destructive as hell. I just want to smash and destroy things when I listen to them. Ron has a sweet fucking rig, too.

HAIL:
Hail - DRUM & BASS.mp3

WORSHIP:
Worship - DRUM & BASS.mp3

Here's the myspace link:
BONGRIPPER on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I recommend you check them out if you have balls.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
haha this is brute, love the name too
i got that green lighter btw

I wish I could have gotten the kit.

I guess the kits that wen't outside of the United States didn't even have lights. I read reading an interview and Dennis said something lie, "We wanted to include more, such as a needle and a lighter, but customs can be a real pain in the ass."

The 2xLP is on its way to my house!

')