BOOBS!!!

• Thread starter winterlover
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome :wavey: Epic intro thread :D

now that i got you're atention. howdy! John's the name. i like metal, all kinds besides the christian crap.:shred: i like to hunt, fish, fuck, and tear shit up on stage when i can. i play Ibby's as far as 7's go, an rg1527 that i'll sell to whoever wants it cause i need a Mesa. :hbang:i have no amp besides a microcube and that really fuckin sucks balls. :wallbash:

this site kicks ass, that interview with Dino C was cool too.

Except for that, surely you don't dislike music just because it is made by christians. No need to respond to this, I just found it mildly offensive and thought that some of our christian members might also be offended (not that I would be a member of ss.org if I was a christian but I respect thier right to choose their own path).

Reaction score
I was raised catholic...until the age of reason (i can thank george carlin for that line, RIP)
i dunno, for some reason being indoctrinated for years kinda pisses me off now, but, whateva! this is whys i plays the brutals frozens distorted icey colds winds of blacks metals

may the permafrost be with you,
and also with you
LMAO!!!

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
(not that I would be a member of ss.org if I was a christian but I respect thier right to choose their own path).

Wait, what? :lol:

[action=Chris]thinks you mis-typed something there.[/action]

Donnie is all about Stryper man! :D

metalmike550

metalmechanic!!
Reaction score
i cant realy welcome you because im new as well but....... the boobs led me here. i am weak!! i havnt laughed this mutch in a while!!

Latest posts

')