BOOOOTCH!

• Thread starter Ninjahat
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
I'm with you bro. We are the Romans is still one of my favorite records of all time. Botch and Coalesce set the bar far higher then most bands could jump but even still, bands like Racetraitor, Burn It Down, One King Down ran the trenches. The whole scene at that time was pretty incredible.

Wasnt it an AMAZING time?

Was fortunate enough to see them play at least twice and were labelmates for a while.

Shit, I just realized that you were the guitarrist in Cattlepress...:eek: Awesome man, I really don't want to sound like an asskisser or something, but the 12" split with Agoraphobic Nosebleed and Hordes To Abolish The Divine are some of the most EVIL records ever. :metal:

Dave_Magos

Ave Imperator..
Reaction score

I'm very proud to have experienced that time, as it still stands as one of the greatest periods of my life.

I REALLY hope these younger generations will get the chance to experience what we did back then. The innovation, excitement, and emotions that all came along to being present as so many incredible bands were changing the entire metal landscape..

Botch/We Are The Romans, is a prime example of that time, and def a testement to that innovation.

Long live Hydrahead, Escape Artist records, Loudnet, Skylab, Grindcore is Art ect ect haha

travis bickle

Reaction score

Shit, I just realized that you were the guitarrist in Cattlepress...:eek: Awesome man, I really don't want to sound like an asskisser or something, but the 12" split with Agoraphobic Nosebleed and Hordes To Abolish The Divine are some of the most EVIL records ever. :metal:

many thanks bro!!!! cp was my baby for many years, and was lucky enough to be in the company of some really groundbreaking groups, and botch is definitely one of those groups.

Reaction score
If I could pick one band to start making music again, it would be Botch. Without a shadow of doubt.

')