BOOOOYAAAA

• Thread starter djpharoah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guys - Scored an almost mint RG7421 cherry red model for $250. it came with elixers and hasnt been played for about a year. So i checked it out on my amp - sounded good. Awesome action. I also got a 12 ft patch cord.

I am in the process of removing the strings to oil the dry fretboard. Electronics sound good. The tone pot was removed for another volume pot but it was never connected to the neck pup. I guess I have some work cut out for me. Wish I had a digital camera so I could an SS.org picstory!

Jemsite was right about the bridge pickup being hot! I also scored a schecter hard case for a diamond series guitar for $25.

All in all it was a good night for me. Im pretty much out of gas. The dude I bought the rg7421 from also had a line 6 spider II 30w amp for sale. I almost bought it but then I wouldnt be able to eat for a week.!!!

Trying to find drivers for my old webcam so that I can take pics with it.

[EDIT]: Confirmed that body is an rg7421 and the neck is an rg7621

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
NegaTiveXero said:
Didn't you just buy a black one from rg_76 too?
No I was planning on getting his. But this one was just like 3 blocks away from my place. Plus I got to try it out and jam with it before I bought it.

Trying to hustle a digi cam to get a pic story going.

Latest posts

')