BOOYAH! Just got my tickets to...

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
...Joe Satriani in May next year. With none other than the one and only Paul Gilbert supporting :metal: !

I have the best fucking luck with Satch tickets. The first time I saw him I was in the second row at G3 2004, then the front row at a Satch Concert last year and now I'm in the 3rd row.

Another pre-show and aftershow drinking story may be in order, methinks. :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Cool!
Gilbert was great here in Boston at the G3 this year (and Bruce Bouillet was with him too +++++++++++).
I would've loved to have seen a RacerX set but they only played Scarified.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
sweet! is this tour line-up hitting the states?

Sleeper

Reaction score
Yeah, I spotted the European tour last night. I haven't seen him for 10 years and thought "I'm DEFINITELY gonna see him this time". Then I saw the UK section is like 1 week before I'm due to get married. That Satch, what a selfish bugger!

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I spotted the European tour last night. I haven't seen him for 10 years and thought "I'm DEFINITELY gonna see him this time". Then I saw the UK section is like 1 week before I'm due to get married. That Satch, what a selfish bugger!

I think you need to get your priorities in order :fawk: :lol:

I've missed Paul Gilbert 3 times...even when he went to a shitty bar in Dudley which is like 20 minutes away on a train from me. I'm definitely not missing out this time. Oh and Satch is always awesome :)

I expect there will be a US tour not long after his new album comes out and then hopefully a DVD to go along with it :)

')