Borderlands 3 Trailer

• Thread starter PunkBillCarson
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
Firstly, let it be know that I'm disappointed in every single one of you who calls yourself a gamer for this not already being posted. Now that that's out of the way:

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
meh, until they show some in-depth gameplay I don't care. They've kind of milked the series dry with the expansion/side games imo

wankerness

Reaction score
If they don't include the feature of turning off the goddam dialogue on all playthroughs after the first I might skip this one. Good lord did repeat playthroughs get agonizing with 2. Especially with how doors wouldn't open until you'd heard Jack seething about what you did to his daughter for five minutes, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I've been too busy rewatching it to come here and post it, sir

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
interested! I hope it runs on my B1-era laptop (that also runs B2 just fine).

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
DON'T CARE, NEW BORDERLANDS, FUCKING NEWS OF THE YEAR FOR ME!!

Oh, and the first game remastered NEXT WEEK?!?!

God damn my body is ready.

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
I’m definitely interested. And as far as the remaster of #1... I wanted that ~3 years ago instead of replaying the slightly-too-colorful-for-my-taste-but-otherwise-superior #2, but at this point couldn’t care less.

wankerness

Reaction score
DON'T CARE, NEW BORDERLANDS, FUCKING NEWS OF THE YEAR FOR ME!!

Oh, and the first game remastered NEXT WEEK?!?!

God damn my body is ready.

I didn’t see the remastered thing. That’s huge. I’d much rather play it than 2/TPS but haven’t hooked my 360 up to do so.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn’t see the remastered thing. That’s huge. I’d much rather play it than 2/TPS but haven’t hooked my 360 up to do so.

Not only that, it's coming out freaking Wednesday.
Wish I could switch my day off from work...

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh crap, AND they're making the Handsome Collection Ultra HD texture packs? Now I HAVE to go get the Platibim for BL2...

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
meh, until they show some in-depth gameplay I don't care. They've kind of milked the series dry with the expansion/side games imo

It's perfectly okay to be wrong sometimes.

Also, you cared enough to reply, so there's that. :lol:

Will never understand why people go into threads clearly meant for fans of something just to express disdain or disinterest.

Mathemagician

Reaction score

Will never understand why people go into threads clearly meant for fans of something just to express disdain or disinterest.

Literally every “new album by X band” thread. And the catchier the new album is versus old the more haters crawl out of the woodwork to scream into the wind.

KnightBrolaire

Reaction score

i am a fan, i've played BL 1 and 2 multiple times, but i soured on the series with the litany of side games. i just don't trust slick trailers with a lack of actual gameplay

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
^Yeah but still doesn't make sense. Like if you don't like something or don't care, why even bother going into the thread? Also I don't know how the series has been milked considering that it has a huge following, not to mention the fact that expansions are MEANT to expand upon the game and add more content which they did brilliantly.

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
Aaanyway....

There’s a SHiFT code floating around from PAX that’s good for 100 golden keys! I don’t think it’s platform-specific, I entered it on the SHiFT page and it went in just fine (I’ll have to double check on my console when I get home tonight).

C3W33-RZ6ZJ-TFJ6C-TTJ33-RFHX5

EDIT: And I’m on both sides of the fence when it comes to DLC- the “full sized” ones get tedious as hell but the little headhunter jaunts are a blast! Oh, and I’ve played all of two minutes of TPS, don’t know that I intend to go back.

Last edited:

KnightBrolaire

Reaction score
^Yeah but still doesn't make sense. Like if you don't like something or don't care, why even bother going into the thread? Also I don't know how the series has been milked considering that it has a huge following, not to mention the fact that expansions are MEANT to expand upon the game and add more content which they did brilliantly.
what exactly doesn't make sense? I'm a fan, but I didn't really like the expansions. I'm not getting worked up over a game trailer,because I want to see how they're differentiating this game mechanics wise from previous iterations.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
If I wasn't stuffed to the gils in OP8 legendary and above weapons, 100 keys would be amazing.

Either way, what a time to be a Borderlanda fan!

And the side games, I liked Presequel, and adore Tales From The Borderlands (and really hope those characters make it in. I feel like I did the spot any in the trailer?)

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
I already explained what doesn't make sense. You saying...

meh, until they show some in-depth gameplay I don't care.

...clearly expresses disinterest, so why bother amongst people who are clearly excited and obviously probably don't feel the same way as you? I'd venture to say that most of us trust Gearbox with BL3 and don't have the same expectations nor opinions about the expansions that you do. So again... it doesn't make sense why you would bother.

I'll go ahead and say it now that based on your posts that I've read in the past regarding MANY things such as pickups, music, video games, and well in general, you seem to be quite nitpicky and dare I say it, a bit of an elitist, kind of like me, but far less forgiving.

Last edited: