Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ricky_Gallows

lyketotallybrashdude
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Born of Osiris(TEASER UP NOW!!!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

We just posted a teaser track of the upcoming three songs we will be releasing online and for sale on Itunes in a couple weeks. We wanted to give songs but didn't get the opportunity, figured this is better than nothing.

The song may be at the bottom of our play list for a while but it won't let me move it up! I'm very excited to hear what you all think : )

-Lee McKinney and Born of Osiris

this is the boo I have been waiting for. AMAZING job.

otop

Reaction score
You guys sound like a completely different band. I say that in a good way. I was told you guys are incorporating a lot more synth and finally hearing the songs I can say it sounds great.

aeronaut

Reaction score
sounds like the new album is gonna be brutal! :metal: the tone of the guitars on these tunes are far superior to the earlier records imo. very peripheryish but, sick all the same! :hbang: look forward to the new record!

Reaction score
Good job with the keys, I usually hate keys and find they make things sound kind of cheap and 80's prog, but you guys did a good job :yesway: The guitars seem a little quiet though, and the vocals stick out a little too much. Great job though :metal:

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
Listening to this loudly on my headphones = utter win.

I'm really enjoying the production on this, and as others have said, this is exactly what I have been waiting for from you guys.

Get your arses back over to the UK soon please, and drag Periphery along with you at the same time.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE BOO but only the third track clicked for me, the first two sounded like some of those new keyboard breakdown bands, maybe Attack Attack? I don't know though, BOO songs make more sense when listened to as a whole, so I'm still very eager. Keep up the good work guys!

concertjunkie

Reaction score
excuse my lack of better words, but i just got raped in my ear pussy, I'm even more stoked to see them @ Thrash and Burn and for the album to drop \m/ goddamn guys awesome job!

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I must say I enjoyed it. Before I just put you guys off as another core band, but the music is definitely leaps and bounds beyond the last two albums. I like it.

Also, who's Glenn Danzig? :lol: You guys will never live that down.

Doomcreeper

Whitechapel
Reaction score
As everyones already been saying this is the BoO I've been wanting to hear, the two albums you guys released are fucking killer but this is exactly the music I've been waiting for from you guys. The keys work so well in those songs and the production sounds killer. Can't wait to hear the songs in their entirety.

Latest posts

')