Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

Heineken

Blackened is the end
Reaction score
This sounds like its gonna be realll promising, good job Lee! I trust Jason will be a big prescense on this album as well?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jats

Need more sleep.
Reaction score
Oh for fuck sake you better come to Australia soon this new stuff is sounding great!!

bulb

Reaction score
Im so glad you guys dig the production!!
I worked very hard on these songs because i wanted these guys how have a mix that would do them justice, and i wanted their songs to be as epic as possible haha!
Obviously they are all writing on a whole new level now, and with Jason in the band it only makes things better as that kid is perfect for them.
So we are all super proud of these tracks, and i think these songs will do only good for them!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Bulb, I've heard you're now producing the whole album, is this true? If you can say.

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
Born of osiris>after the burial, veil of maya, the faceless, periphery etc. etc.

They're all so different though.

The Faceless will always have my heart with Planetary Duality and opened up my eyes to the world (nibiru is coming) but A Higher Place was my second most played.

This teaser is amazing. I love how on each BOO release I have to get used to Ronnie because his vocals are still developing and change. I can't wait.

bulb

Reaction score
Its not 100% confirmed, but the band wants me to do the rest of the album and casey to do the rest of the vocals (as he did the vocals on these tracks and they came out amazing!)

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy Raptor Jesus on a stick. :holy:

:agreed:

It's got elements of AHP that I dig, and letting the keys be more present doesn't hurt either. Is the keyboard player (I forget his name) doing a bit more vocals on this one too?

I'm down like a clown, hope to catch you guys soon! :yesway:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe they do what Periphery did on their album and use an electronic kit to record with coupled with the Toontrack samples :2c:

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
Hey guys I'll clear this up really quick! Toontrack does endorse us with their product and they are one of the most caring endorsees we have! They care about their artists and listen to what they have to say. I use Superior every day of my life in my room creating music, and if we never used it on an album ever, what it does for the writing process of our band can't be denied!

I will say this... on every album we have released Cameron played all the drums.

Not to mention, you could use Superior sounds without programming them!! You can trigger them with a real drum set or v-drums or even with a keyboard if you wanted.

Reaction score
i feel that, rough guitar ideas come together so much faster with a sick drum track.
and superior 2.0 is the best in my opinion especially if you have the metal foundry

')