Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SerratedSkies

Reaction score
lol@my friend Andrew taking pictures. Bastard gets an invite to Thrash and Burn cause he's the ill video editor.

Honestly, this song is so epic. I fucking love it.

Travmack199

Reaction score
They have 7 strings tuned down to dropped G.

D standard tuning with a low G....

Was talking to bulb on facebook a while ago(he's kind of a douche) he was talking about producing them.. He said the new material was like stuff he'd never heard before and enjoyed recording it. He uses the Metal foundry samples on these recordings.

I would really enjoy hearing more an shit.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Having met Bulb, he's not a douche.

Shinto

ss.org lurker
Reaction score

Was talking to bulb on facebook a while ago(he's kind of a douche) he was talking about producing them.. He said the new material was like stuff he'd never heard before and enjoyed recording it. He uses the Metal foundry samples on these recordings.

And the shit hits the fan...

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score

1) Nice necrobump.
2) Originally Lee tuned GCGCFAD, and never used his low G, now he tunes GDGCFAD.
3) Bulb is not a douche. A busy guitarist in a pretty popular band (they're really popular around here, anyway) wouldn't bother with you if he wasn't a great guy
4) The new recordings are pretty great.

Reaction score
I fucking hate whoever bumped this thread. I shat bricks and legitimacy ran to their myspace and no new songs by todays standards were up. then BAM this is a thread from '09
FUCK this.

ChrisOfTheSky

Reaction score
I spilt my drink at lunchtime due to the excitement of seeing this thread only to realise i was duped! :wallbash:

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
I spilt my drink at lunchtime due to the excitement of seeing this thread only to realise i was duped! :wallbash:
i just came back and realized what i read.
lol

this is an example of how the "use the search feature" thing can backfire.

anyway.

to the necrobumper, yes, bulb is pretty sarcastic in conversation, but that's just kinda how he is, he's not being a douche, especially if he's taking time out of his job of trying to do everything at once to talk to you.

almost every time i bug him on facebook he makes a little quip at my expense, but i mean, i know he doesn't mean anything by it, it's all in good fun.

stop being so thin skinned and judgementalbro.

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
This thread got me as well ... so, let me bring a LITTLE legitimacy to this thread. Here's a video I made a couple days ago of them performing a new song live at Thrash and Burn. Audio isn't perfect, but not too bad.

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
the part that annoys me is that this band is isnt really a band at all but 2 or 3 guys putting it all together..

the drummer writes all the guitar parts.

on the 1st cd, he recorded all the drums and guitars(both rhythm/leads) himself...maybe even the bass too...

pretty sure he did a majority on this album too....

hate that

Hey man, you really seem to think you know the story of my band. I'd like to say that you can stop disliking that fact because it's false. Everyone in this pulls their weight and makes this band what it is. I'm on this website so if people want facts they can get them from me.

Latest posts

')