Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

Dan

Reaction score
^ nicely Put Lee

I do have a question. A very serious one infact.

How does Jason get such beautifully shiny and voluptuous hair on tour? :lol:

I mean, does he condition that shit every day or something? hahahaha

Also, stop teasing us with teasers ¬_¬ i want to hear full songs damnit!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
^ nicely Put Lee

I do have a question. A very serious one infact.

How does Jason get such beautifully shiny and voluptuous hair on tour? :lol:

I mean, does he condition that shit every day or something? hahahaha

Also, stop teasing us with teasers ¬_¬ i want to hear full songs damnit!

Hey!
It's funny you mention that, I think he must have magic hair or something because it always looks like he just washed and conditioned it. It's tour so we don't get to shower everyday, which leads me to believe he just has magic hair :)

And sorry about the teasers guys!! We were supposed to put up three songs for this tour but Misha getting ready for tour and iTunes processing slowed the whole thing down. Trust me, I want these songs out so bad. Were very proud of the new 7 string material.

Dan

Reaction score
I know the feeling dude our singer has magic hair like that too haha

And don't worry we are being patient! What i am not so patient about however is you not getting your ass over to the UK. I'm having to deal with attack!attack! and Jeffree Star, leading me to go slowly but surely mental :lol:

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
Lee's Snow White Ibanez:

l_a7a0162a7aac497b9773672f5e5e8afb.jpg

RGT?

l_5f2b3df876ed4a6686db6c4249817a4d.jpg

Bunga top S?:
l_dd5178043bc640ea918e236433d954c4.jpg

Group Shot FTW!!:

l_9eba3189358240c38a56b7a9dd28aee5.jpg
These are old, he is with EBMM now, It's just a white rg1527 with white emgs, the poplar burl top S series is a production model as well.

ChrisOfTheSky

Reaction score
I know the feeling dude our singer has magic hair like that too haha

And don't worry we are being patient! What i am not so patient about however is you not getting your ass over to the UK. I'm having to deal with attack!attack! and Jeffree Star, leading me to go slowly but surely mental :lol:

Definitely second this, as much as i want to hear the new tracks, i would love to see ANY of them live!

Get your asses over to the UK! :D

Make sure Periphery and AAL tag along with you too! Lol :metal:

That would be all kinds of win. :hbang:

I guess for now i'll stick to YouTube dwelling for my live BOO content... ;)

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
Here's a couple new songs.

A video I made of "Wheaton" about a week ago.

and another video someone posted of another new song

Reaction score
someone PLEASE PM me those new boo songs if you have them I'll keep them safe I promise! I just wanna jam to them at thrash and burn!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just saw them last night, they slammed as always.

Also, did our interview so I just need to cut it and submit the links to the mods. :metal:

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
now that they've picked up Jason Richardson (ex-All Shall Perish touring member) they should have some crazy shit, he's good, check his youtube covers.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
I'd ask for a PM of the songs, but sharing them is probably not a good idea, so you shouldn't do it! If I had them I wouldn't share them, but then again I don't. How unfortunate. Maybe one day some miraculous source will provide me the songs.

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
So have there been any updates? No sign of an EP anywhere...

Junnage

Reaction score
EP? Why waste time on an EP when you can go with a full length album! it appears we can expect a new one in 2011.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can wait!

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
I, however, cannot. The three new song previews have been teasing me for too long. When are they gonna come out Lee? I thought they were due out in late July/early August?

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
I, however, cannot. The three new song previews have been teasing me for too long. When are they gonna come out Lee? I thought they were due out in late July/early August?

Hey guys, I don't even know what to tell you about the three song EP. They are recorded, and have been ready since BEFORE the Thrash and Burn Tour this summer. They were supposed to go up before the tour, then halfway through, then after the tour. Then the label was like you are just gonna rerecord the songs anyways so why post them. Then we have to go on tours and push the album back all the time, and it sucks!!!

Basically, if it was up to the 6 MEMBERS of this band, you guys would have had the songs a long time ago. Free or not. We don't care, you deserve this music, and we are too excited for it to come out.

We are going into the studio to start tracking in 17 days. You should have the album in December or early next year. And as we already have been, we will be trying and trying to get this EP out to you in the next couple months.

-Lee

SerratedSkies

Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't even know what to tell you about the three song EP. They are recorded, and have been ready since BEFORE the Thrash and Burn Tour this summer. They were supposed to go up before the tour, then halfway through, then after the tour. Then the label was like you are just gonna rerecord the songs anyways so why post them. Then we have to go on tours and push the album back all the time, and it sucks!!!

Basically, if it was up to the 6 MEMBERS of this band, you guys would have had the songs a long time ago. Free or not. We don't care, you deserve this music, and we are too excited for it to come out.

We are going into the studio to start tracking in 17 days. You should have the album in December or early next year. And as we already have been, we will be trying and trying to get this EP out to you in the next couple months.

-Lee

I hate to openly admit that I've heard the EP in it's entirety quite a few times (Wheaton is boss. Boss as fuck.), but the rerecording of it scares me. First of all, this new EP was a great comeback to A Higher Place, as it sharpened up the areas that I thought were a little more lacking then the rest. The mix sounds absolutely huge, and all three songs are perfect for what they're worth, not to mention the anticipated jump to 7 strings. Can your new producer achieve the sound that Bulb did, or are you thinking of a completely new mix sound entirely? I really, really love how well the lead tones sit with the mix. They never get too loud to drown out the rest of the music, but they aren't quiet enough to get ignored.

Basically, as a TL-DR; I am in love with the mix on the new EP, and I really hope you guys continue onto the next album with that in mind. I haven't missed purchasing a BOO album, and this EP just made that more of a priority.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
I hate to openly admit that I've heard the EP in it's entirety quite a few times
I'm all sorts of jealous of you for this.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation, Lee, it really helps knowing what's going on, whether the music is out or not. Do you think the EP versions of the songs will ever be released, considering the apparent change in producers?

')