Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I found it absolutely hilarious that you guys made a Drinking Out Of Cups reference. My friends and I have had an ongoing joke about that for the past 3 weeks. :lol:

Totally stoked for this album. Sounding heavy as hell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Polythoral

Hipster Mustaine
Reaction score
The bit at 3:20 sounds orgasmic, haha. Everything sounds like it's coming together great, definitely one of my most anticipated albums right now.

(also, thanks for the reply)

Reaction score
So far we've done everything with the AxeFX. We recorded all clean signals for guitars and bass and are going to be doing a series of reamping and experimenting though. Even for drums, micd and triggered, we're trying to leave our options COMPLETELY open!

Lee, I sent you a PM about reamping. Check it out when you get a chance.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Mr walkway. Mr lead me to the building fuck you. No way. Not ever. Whose chair is this? Not my chair.

Great vid man :p Sounding sick.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
The new material reminds me a lot of The Faceless, and I blame Jason :lol:

Mostly because he's obviously playing The Ancient Covenant while you're testing the Axe-FX and wearing a Planetary Duality shirt :lol:

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
Thanks Jake!

And Anthony we are working on that single, have had a few problems but should be releasing one or possibly two in the upcoming week!

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Thanks Jake!

And Anthony we are working on that single, have had a few problems but should be releasing one or possibly two in the upcoming week!
For real this time? :lol:
I kid, I kid. I'm excited.

Reaction score
Lee what made you switch pickups if you dont mind me asking. Was it cause EBMM doesnt have that route size or did you just happen to get wet after hearing some dimarzios (im assuming thats what you're using in that sexy guitar)
Thanks man, looking forward to the new studio update as well as the album, I'm stoked as hell!
:hbang:

')