Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
Lee what made you switch pickups if you dont mind me asking. Was it cause EBMM doesnt have that route size or did you just happen to get wet after hearing some dimarzios (im assuming thats what you're using in that sexy guitar)
Thanks man, looking forward to the new studio update as well as the album, I'm stoked as hell!
:hbang:

The pickups in my JP7 BFR are the same crunchlab and liquifier that comes with it. They are perfect! When I asked for the guitar in white with gold hardware they sent me that bridge pickup in black and gold. It's really just a color swap, not a pickup swap! This guitar to me is flawless I wish I came across these guitars sooner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Didn't you guys have an EP coming out this week? What happened to that?

Reaction score
The pickups in my JP7 BFR are the same crunchlab and liquifier that comes with it. They are perfect! When I asked for the guitar in white with gold hardware they sent me that bridge pickup in black and gold. It's really just a color swap, not a pickup swap! This guitar to me is flawless I wish I came across these guitars sooner!

Oh sorry I meant from the EMGs you had in the LACS Ibanez (I think it was LACS..)

And I have yet to play one.. I will take your word for it!

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
Hey guys, here is the second installment of our studio footage!

Hope you are enjoying what you've seen so far. Got some footage playing my new JPX, the guitar rules.

By the way the quality is shitty at the moment, it's still processing. If you want to see it in HD I'd wait a few.

-Lee McKinney

ChrisOfTheSky

Reaction score
Sounding incredible!

The lead work is absolutely awesome. :metal:

Made me laugh quite a bit too :D

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
That techno-esque lead is by far the coolest thing I've ever heard. So pumped for this new album.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Dude on bass looks super young :lol:

The music isn't my thing but those leads are pretty fluent and that rhythm tone is typically over the top tight (and I don't mean that in a bad way) :lol:

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
That techno-esque lead is by far the coolest thing I've ever heard. So pumped for this new album.

Thanks man! Getting the new JP7 BFRs inspired me to write that. The things flutter like crazy! After I played it I just chopped pieces out of it to give it that choppy techno vibe. I love how it turned out. Experimenting!

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
Goddamn, producer and tracking engineer must love it when guys like your band come to the studio who can actually nail their shit, in today's world where lots of young bands go into a studio without having bothered to practice and prepare properly.
Always good to see bands like yours that actually take the music seriously, and bother to practice their shit, but leave their egos at the door and have a good time and don't take themselves seriously:metal:

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
This album is going to be amazing!!!!!!

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Im looking forward to this. You guys make me wanna write!

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
im at work watching this and im freaking out. like literally almost had an anxiety attack wanting this album to release.

glad to see a good amount of drummer footage. been trying to get a (drummer) friend to get into BoO but he's been lazy about checking them out. sent him this link. >:D

natspotats

Reaction score
jesus everyone in this band must have a degree in wizardy because that was some beastly musical fusion.

oh and i laughed alot :D

Zulphur

Reaction score
Spock%20-win%20in%20this%20sector.jpg

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Thanks man! Getting the new JP7 BFRs inspired me to write that. The things flutter like crazy! After I played it I just chopped pieces out of it to give it that choppy techno vibe. I love how it turned out. Experimenting!

I'm guessing you just mute the stops when you play live?

')