Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Casey and Misha are no longer involved with the album, iirc
Like I said, that was the EP, and the album is being handled by someone else. I, personally, loved the sound of the EP, so I wish Misha and Casey were still doing the album.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
the new album that they just recorded is coming out in march and its going to be called ' The Discovery'

kevyp12

Reaction score
the new album was recored at bota studio. AND the one with misha wasnt an ep, it was just pre pro. check the studio updates on youtube

Enselmis

Reaction score
According to facebook the album will be released on March 22nd!

Protest the Hero, Born of Osiris and TesseracT!! ALL ON THE SAME DAY!!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Saw these lads yesterday supporting Darkest Hour and Protest The Hero. Easily the best band of the night.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Surely you jest sir.

Protest were amazing, but the vocals were too quiet (And that's one of the best parts). BOO just sounded massive, miles ahead of the other bands in terms of sound. So amazing. Got to chat with Lee before hand too which was cool. I mostly went for BOO and Protest, and they both delivered.

btfsam

Banned
Reaction score
so disappointed on the production of the single, misha's production absolutely destroys it.
synth doesn't fit as well and the guitars are really over saturated and don't have much definition.

listening to this i don't see why in the world they wouldn't have let misha continue recording the songs.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
I've had this song for a while, and it's soooo good. I actually like the new version too, I like both versions so I don't really care.

Born of Osiris are my favorite band ever, and this proves again that they are worthy of that title.

They're so ahead of all core and djent bands that it's not even funny.

Revan132

Reaction score
I have to admit I am NOT a fan of the new mix for this song. I have the older mix that Bulb did, and it indeed destroys this current version. I am really disappointed. :noplease:

ItWillDo

KGB Apparatchik
Reaction score
So I got a chance to talk to them yesterday and they're a hilarious bunch. Especially Lee, the guy is amazing. If you ever want to get the chance to talk to them, they're big fans of Monster Energy drinks (especially the Kaos) and they like Goth chicks a lot. :lol:

Gitte

Reaction score
keys are a little loud, but its freaking tiiiight!!!! cant wait for the whole album!!

')