Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
So, I heard BoO dropped off of tomorrow night's show at the Blue Moose, but I haven't been able to find any evidence of this (and I've looked). Does anyone here know, either way?

they just posted on their facebook that all of these cancellation rumors are false.

said they don't intend on dropping a single show from the tour. :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

slackerpo

Reaction score
yeah, follow the signs and recreate are highlights fo sho. actually recreate is strongly looking to be metal song of the year.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
they just posted on their facebook that all of these cancellation rumors are false.

said they don't intend on dropping a single show from the tour. :hbang:
I talked to Lee after the show, and he said he saw my post here, and that's why they posted that :lol:
On that note, fucking AMAZING show. The Human Abstract, Darkest Hour, and BoO ALL killed it.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
I've never really bought many cds, let alone pre-ordered anything before but the new song made such an impression that I did. CANT FUCKING WAIT!

pwilldabeast14

Reaction score
all you BOO fans need to go to: 7 digital born of osiris discovery, on google and listen to those 1 min samples right NOW!!

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Anyone else think that Ronnie's vocal pattern during the breakdown in Devastate is hilarious? :lol:

Reaction score
Anyone else think that Ronnie's vocal pattern during the breakdown in Devastate is hilarious? :lol:
I never really payed attention to it.. I'm too busy headbanging to how heavy that fuckin riff is!

Imma listen to it though in a bit. How is it funny?

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
The transitions between the lows and highs are really goofy and awkward.

Reaction score
I saw em last night. It was such a good show. Everything was spot on. Energy was amazing. The guys are super nice too, i talked to em a little bit after the show. Can't wait for the CD to drop now and see em again live.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Saw 'em here in Portland w/ Darkest Hour and The Human Abstract (who both also killed it) and they were pretty good. The tight, syncopated guitar parts is really where they most shone, though. :yesway:

Best part of the show, though, hands down:
Whilst a gaggle of kids were fighting those pesky invisible ninjas, and stomping on the invisible snakes they had dropped, a dude did a full-on Zoidberg walk across the fucking pit!!! :rofl:
I laughed for like ten minutes straight, and it even cracked up BoO's singer. :lol:

Gitte

Reaction score
i dont know if this was posted yet, but holy hell i cant wait for them to come back to germany!!

cant wait for the 22nd!!

Reaction score
Best part of the show, though, hands down:
Whilst a gaggle of kids were fighting those pesky invisible ninjas, and stomping on the invisible snakes they had dropped, a dude did a full-on Zoidberg walk across the fucking pit!!! :rofl:
I laughed for like ten minutes straight, and it even cracked up BoO's singer. :lol:
I NEED to see videos of this!

')