Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Ooh I'm dumb. Totally missed that!!! I'll say it for u all, what an ass hat!

NovaReaper

Banned
Reaction score
The production on this sounds SO bad. I can't even tell what the music sounds like because all I hear is guitars that are EQ'd so flat that they actually create a tonal black hole and suck the entire mix inwards.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Then you are quite tone deaf, sir. I can hear everything quite well. So well that I'm learning the solo in Recreate by ear.

NovaReaper

Banned
Reaction score
Then you are quite tone deaf, sir. I can hear everything quite well. So well that I'm learning the solo in Recreate by ear.

Lol, I know around here I can get banned for this but you might want to learn what the term "tone deaf" means. I can distinguish pitches fine and have relative pitch. I just can't hear a damn thing the rhythm guitars are doing when they're not playing 000 0 0 0 0 000000 0000.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Not trying to get all up in ya' grill, ya heard? We've already had too much argument in this thread. But I seem to be able to hear them just fine. Maybe it was just bad speakers or something?

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
I haven't experienced what you have sir...
I like this production a lot. It's great and I
haven't stopped listening to this cd for days.
And I got mine in the mail today as well!
Though I like to keep mine packaged.

thefool

Reaction score
yeah i think the production on this album is awesome, id give the album 5/5 ive listened to it all the way through already today and there is some superb guitar playing. I'm super impressed and can't wait to see them at the New England Metal and Hardcore Fest.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
I think this is a really good album, congrats to the guys from BoO :yesway:

this thread also needs a lot less douchbaggery, if you dont like the album, the production or the songs, explain why in a sensible manner, not like a bunch of fucking 5 year old school kids fighting over which of their dads could beat the other dads up.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
My dad's a Marine! He would beat your dad's ass!

Also, I plan to steal Lee's JPX7 this Friday. But if he asks, it wasn't me.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
So BoO is in tulsa tonight. I forgot it was tonight. I really want to go but I had made other plans for tonight. Moral dilemma going on right now!!!!

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
If you don't go, you'll regret it. Obviously the plans you had were with someone whom you see on a regular basis. They'll be there tomorrow. Don't miss BOO.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Having heard both mixes; the misha demos and album versions. Both have great things about them. Im glad Boo went with this one though. It just sounds more like Boo imo. But who the hell cares about a mix in the end anyways. Its about the music and composition, and I really think they out did themselves on this one. The maturity of the writing in comparison to older albums is great. Everything seems to have come together perfectly on this album. I really hope Boo keeps progressing like this from album to album.

Mexi

Reaction score
fantastic album. definitely one of my favs for 2011 so far, with TesseracT's "One" in close second.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
After hearing this album a few times, I can't wait to see them in my hometown with The Faceless and Veil of Maya.

')