Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

space frog

Reaction score
so i guess it ended up bein a good thing that i couldnt free myself from work to see boo tonight in montreal. seems like they never showed up... hope lee can give some info on that and if they will ever be able to make it into our borders :(

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Thats my first time seeing this, holy fuckin shit balls thats a badass solo!! I guess I never really zoned in and listened to it that close. Talented dude big time!

AndyLunt

Reaction score
Need an update on whether this tab book is still gonna happen or not! Willing to sell a testicle to purchase it when/if it is released!:fawk:

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
How fucking amazing is the first minute or so of Ascension?

CrownofWorms

Reaction score
I just bought The Discovery. Never thought I would ever buy deathcore act, but this album is just phenomenal. Great solos, Riffs that are Djenty but keeps the Harshness that Meshuggah has(unlike the majority of Djent acts), good compositions, and good breakdowns..........wait there are no breakdowns, only solos :hbang:. I like that it gives a progressive feel throughout the whole album.

')