Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Maybe not of all time, but it's pretty good, I love the leads in particular.

Cjanz

The riffs, man.
Reaction score
I'm not so much into their newest album, either. It has some cool moments, but I feel like A Higher Place was much more creative, especially in the lyrical realm. God, I hate the lyrics on The Discovery at times. The vocal tradeoffs are also too abrasive. Better done, again, on A Higher Place.

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Their live tone is incredible. Easily the best live tone I've heard next to Periphery and Killswitch Engage

Don Vito

Reaction score
and more girls covering this
alexi.jpg

I see the operation was a success...

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
I hated BoO until the new album. To me, lyrically it's stunning and while the riffs aren't spectacular at all times, the arrangement and lead placement is brilliant. It's been my album of the year up until now.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Well since they change guitars for EVERY SINGLE TOUR, I have the rig scoop on The Discovery Tour. Still using the Axe-FX and all that djazz, but for the GDGCFAD guitars, Lee is using a white pearl JP7 BFR Rosewood Neck, Jason is using a Cherry Burst JP7 BFR Rosewood Neck, and David is using a white Bongo 5 with all black hardware and a black pickguard. They all still use their customs for old songs, though.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
My fav album is actually their first one. Just has the most soul imo. It was raw and real and I enjoy that in an album.

')