Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
So BOO were fucking incredible last night. I got there super early so I got to hang around with them for a few hours till doors opened and since we ued to live in the same homwtown. Me and David and Ronnie went on google maps and actually found out the they used to live less than a mile from me. Small world, eh?
PICS-
Soundcheck
BOOsoundcheck.jpg

SETLIST (They didn't play regenerate though. But I got to hear it personally at soundcheck :D)
BOOsetlist.jpg

BOO.jpg

BOO3.jpg

BOO2.jpg

BOO4.jpg

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
I was gonna play Lee's BFR with the rosewood neck but all hell broke loose after the concert. I was also gonna get lessons from Marc Okubo but yeah, same thing.

EDIT: I think the absolute best thing about the whole entire night was when BOO were playing and when Lee saw me and my buddy (Who he also knows) and everyone just jumping and seriously reacting to their music, he just had this HUGE smile of complete joy and he just looked so happy. It was AWESOME.

Oh, and check out the VOM thread for more pics.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I got to play both of Lee's guitars he had on the last tour. His custom BFR? Played it. JPX7? Played it. JPXI7? Played it. ;)

I really wanted to play Jason's cherry burst BFR, but I only got to chat with them for a few minutes after the show.

space frog

Reaction score
I got to play both of Lee's guitars he had on the last tour. His custom BFR? Played it. JPX7? Played it. JPXI7? Played it. ;)

I really wanted to play Jason's cherry burst BFR, but I only got to chat with them for a few minutes after the show.

yet only a few minutes was enough for you to play 3 of their guitars :rolleyes: :lol:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
yet only a few minutes was enough for you to play 3 of their guitars :rolleyes: :lol:

No, I played those on the last tour I saw them on. Jason didn't have the cherry burst BFR then. He just started using it for this tour.

codync

Reaction score
Got to open for this tour package last night in Greensboro and got a lot of compliments from the BTM dudes and a couple of the BOO guys. Pretty awesome! The BTM guys are hilarious, it's so cool to hang out with people from a different culture.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Ok so if they are in my area I'm going because It sounds like everyone get to play Lees guitars that go!!

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
Here's a shot of me hanging with the guys during the meet and greet in Philly.
they were all suuuper chill:yesway:
btw don't ever trust a starstruck person to take a still picture...

6462543221_4f9c760f69_b.jpg

Was a sick show, and wound up surviving a nice injury to the face.

6462543457_664164f636_b.jpg

but this enabled me to hang with most of the bands whilst I recovered. the guys from BTM are awesome, and theyre accents fucking rule! and I also got some of Veil's Jack Dagnals!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Jason Richardson is out.

To all of our fans and followers, we have decided to part ways with guitarist Jason Richardson. This was something that just needed to happen. We will be a more creative, energized, and focused unit as a result. The past year was the band's most successful and we owe it all to our amazing fans. We promise everyone that 2012 will see us take further steps to bringing every aspect of our band to a new level. We couldn't possibly be more excited for what the future holds.

Also, since the finishing touches were put on The Discovery we've already been in the process of writing our next album. The past month and next two we will be home writing and finalizing the record that will be released this summer/fall.

Big news coming soon regarding our summer touring schedule, we can't wait to see all of you again soon with some new music to play for you!

We will TEMPORARILY be accepting video submissions for the spot at BOOlessons@yahoo.com.

This hit FB not five minutes ago.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
^Just read that. Dammit.

And reading the comments below people are saying he's in Chelsea Grin now...ugh.

')