Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

Scrubface05

Reaction score
After the album they put out last year, they've jumped to a completely new tier. They will find someone amazing to kick some more ass!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sikthness

Reaction score
wait is he the one who did like the solo at the end of Follow the Signs, and the leads on Recreate etc?

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
So does he get evicted from the BOO House?:p

Thats f**king bent though!!!!! Their one of the few bands I've never seen live. Good luck to however auditions. Their big shoes to fill.

wait is he the one who did like the solo at the end of Follow the Signs, and the leads on Recreate etc?

Yes he plays the outro of Follow the Signs. Lee the other guitarist plays all the leads on Recreate.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
What a bummer. He isnt one of the original members but I still liked his playing. I always saw Lee as the center of the band so as long as he is still there Im good. Jason has a track record of not being in bands very long it seems......

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I will forever love that album and his playing on it. But I don't believe Lee and Co. would ever settle for a sub-par replacement. I'm sure whoever they get will be more than able to fill his shoes.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
So Jason has gone from All Shall Perish to BoO to Chelsea Grin (who the fuck are they?)? Damn. Does he just hop to better paying gigs or is hard to get a long with?

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score

Shame he went to that, but if he's happy, more power to him. Hopefully they get better with his influence.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score

Shame he went to that, but if he's happy, more power to him. Hopefully they get better with his influence.

I think this has to be the worst singing I have ever heard in my life. If you can even call it singing. Damn Ill never get that 4:13 in my life back.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
So does he get evicted from the BOO House?:p

lol they moved since then, but yeah probaly chelsea grin is like based in utah

So Jason has gone from All Shall Perish to BoO to Chelsea Grin (who the fuck are they?)? Damn. Does he just hop to better paying gigs or is hard to get a long with?

i have tried to talk to him a few times, he is a very offputting person from my experience. although he has left me some neat youtube comments before he got into all these bands.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
From Facebook
Just to clarify to everyone I did NOT quit Born of Osiris, I would have never been able to bring myself to do such a thing no matter how much tension was between us. All of those dudes were essentially my family, I lived in the same house as them for over 2 years. This was by no means at all my decision(not that I was involved in the decision in any way shape or form lol). I have been fired from the band because I, "don't agree with the way they want to live their lives" and "it felt like their dad was in the band." So instead of confronting me about my eeeendless bitching about their excessive drinking and assorted drug abuse they decided that calling me at 130 in the morning 4 days before christmas while I'm home visiting family to tell me that all of my belongings from the new BOO house were in my trailer on the way to me in VA was the professional way to handle it. So i can say with pride that I will NEVER play another note on stage with the group of cowards that is Born of Osiris. I don't give a fuck what they think of me for putting their personal stuff out there, I want everyone to see them for who they really are. Im just happy the truth finally came out and now I know what truly matters to them and it is NOT putting out albums like The Discovery. On another note I will continuing the rest of my musical endeavors with Chelsea Grin, as we are already really great friends and with the recent loss of their guitar player we were able to make the best out of two very shitty situations. I will be involved with the writing process of their next release which is supposed to be dropped before warped tour this summer. You guys heard how much a higher place sucked and what came after it, so get ready for some of the sickest CG you've ever heard!!! :D

Poor guy. Jason seems like a good guy, I don't doubt there's not much more to this story than what he says, except maybe some debate over the 'felt like dad was in the band'.

codync

Reaction score
i have tried to talk to him a few times, he is a very offputting person from my experience.

This. One of the other members of BOO apologized to me for this when I saw them recently. No matter what their lifestyle choices, the other guys seem competent so I have no worries. I also disliked Jason's music, so I'm alright with it.

Latest posts

')