Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

Reaction score
change in producers?!
misha needs to record this album those songs are so sick.
and in all honestly those songs just need to be leaked by someone it's horse that it hasn't happened already

i knew this would happen i messaged boo on myspace a couple of weeks ago and said this same exact thing, no ep, just teased a ton of fans with clips of three amazing new songs to hype up the new album

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
So, who's mixing/producing the album then? Still Misha or did you guys/the label work scheduling out with Joey Sturgis?

Jims

Reaction score
Sounds fucking epic!

Though whats going on with that argument, I can't hear it properly on my laptop speakers and my computers a bit dead?
I'm under the impression it was to do with the single release thing in the top left of the myspace?

heavy7-665

Reaction score
Sounds fucking epic!

Though whats going on with that argument, I can't hear it properly on my laptop speakers and my computers a bit dead?
I'm under the impression it was to do with the single release thing in the top left of the myspace?

I guess so. I guess the version the label wants to release is not the one they are happy with. But thats just what i could sorta hear. I might be wrong. Lee is on here and if he feels the need to clarify he will. If not, thats his right.

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
Whats up guys! Glad you are all digging the ustream. We have been trying so hard to get you guys anything we can regarding the new music, and as you can tell by some overheard conversations in the Ustream we don't always get what we want. We have been filming and in the next couple days or maybe even sooner we will be posting studio videos. That is if I can figure out Imovie lol Everythings DIY on this one, even down to producing it ourselves. (of course with help from Don over here at BOTA studios.) Glad you all dig the Axe Fx tone! As for hearing Superior samples, we recorded drums with mics AND triggers, and for the tracking process we have been using the samples for quick and awesome sounding reference. The drums were micd and triggered, the guitars were recorded with axe fx and clean direct in, as was the bass. So drums, guitars, and bass are completely subject to change from what you hear in any streams or upcoming studio videos.

Talk to you guys soon and hopefully see you soon on tour. We will be playing new music!

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
Wait. So is Casey Sabol still producing vocals on this album?

EDIT: Also, MAN are those some tasty riffs!!

LeeOSIRIS

Reaction score
Wait. So is Casey Sabol still producing vocals on this album?

EDIT: Also, MAN are those some tasty riffs!!

Casey is no longer doing the vocals. We are self producing this release in the wonderful Bota Studio with the help of Don Byczynsky.

ChrisOfTheSky

Reaction score
Sounds so awesome.

The single and the rest of the album can't come soon enough.

I noticed the shred has definitely turned up a notch or so haha :D

Polythoral

Hipster Mustaine
Reaction score
Casey is no longer doing the vocals. We are self producing this release in the wonderful Bota Studio with the help of Don Byczynsky.

Do you read/answer private messages on here? Sent one and not quite sure if I'd be better off posting here or something. Not meaning to sound impatient though, just thought I may as well ask.

')